Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit score fluctuation...

Hi All -

I've been pulling my credit report monthly, keeping an eye on errors to make sure they're getting resolved.

My credit score on 11/15/10 (Experian) was 636. My credit score has dropped to 603 as of today, 12/2/10.

NOTHING has changed whatsoever anywhere on my report. I have printed both reports and compared them page-by-page, account by account. Nothing has changed, other than that the bad stuff has grown about a month older.

Anyone have any ideas on why I am seeing such a point drop?

Thanks

Typically, a drop like that is caused by one of your bk'ed accounts reaging the date of last deliquency. Check the date of last deliquency on all of your accounts and make sure that one of them is not reporting as currently late.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Also, if you want to know your true credit score, you need to pull your FICO. I use www.myfico.com.

your FICO score and your FAKO score (what people call the individual CRA scores) can vary by as much as 100 points.

Example: I pulled my godfathers FAKO and FICO last month. The fico was 63 points higher then his fako.

Just FYI.
      Filed: 9/21/10
      341a: 10/29/10
      Report of No Distribution 11/02/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X