Bankruptcy fell off my credit history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy fell off my credit history

The bankruptcy fell off my credit history, and my credit score shot up 74 points! It took 10 long years. I have never seen a credit score over 800! I just want anyone who is new to bankruptcy to know that things might seem hopeless and the mountain might look high and steep, but you will make the slow and steady climb to the top with discipline and determination to not go back to the bottom. Thanks again to all who were there for me in the beginning when I was lost and scared.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Congratulations! Sounds like you have a great score..an inspiration for all going through the process. You are finally at the very end of the voyage..Yay!!!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Life after bankruptcy! It exists!

(The 70+ point bump on the deletion is very cool. I'm waiting for mine to fall off early... in November. At least I'm going to ask for a 6-month early removal.)
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

• drowning123
        drowning123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn’t know you could ask for a removal. Good luck!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X