• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Payments Left

Did time just stop.....

This is excrutiating!!!!
    Final Payment 7/2016

I know the feeling! Hang in there! You'll make it.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

It'll be here before you know it and then FREEEDOM!!!!!!!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Out4good3, time will fly bye. I was in your shoes and I know the feeling too. I think it even gets worse once you complete your plan and just wait for that Discharge, it seems an eternity. I sent my last payment last November and NDC shows case status: J-COMPLETED-PENDING FRA since December 2nd. At this point, all I can do is wait. But honestly, I keep checking NDC and Pacer at least 3 times a week for any changes. LOL.
        Filed Dec 17 2010 Confirmed May 25 2011 Last Payment 12/2015 - Discharged 7/19/2016

Comment

I try to just not think about it.

Comment

The last year was like a splinter that I just couldn't get out but festers to the point of any contact of any kind hurts like heck. I am also currently waiting for discharge and wonder what will occupy my thoughts once it comes. I don't remember what life was like without this obsessive worry.

Congrats on your journey so far.
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X