Discharged!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!!!!

Finally after 5 1/2 years we got our discharge paper in the mail today! I'm so glad this is finally over. It's not always been easy but we did it!

Congratulation!!!!! All the best now that you have your freedom back
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congratulations!! all the best for you!!. I am waiting for my discharge papers too. I hope they come soon.
      Filed Dec 17 2010 Confirmed May 25 2011 Last Payment 12/2015 - Discharged 7/19/2016

Comment

• AKB
        AKB commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope you get them soon! It's the best feeling in the world to have that paper in hand.

Congratulations!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congratulations AKB.!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all the support through this journey. This forum has been a lot of help through this journey. Best of luck to each of you.

Comment

Congrats on your accomplishment. Any new goals?
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Save as much as we can and try to keep living on cash only basis and take a vacation! It feels nice to be totally debt free.

Comment

Originally posted by AKB View Post
                Save as much as we can and try to keep living on cash only basis and take a vacation! It feels nice to be totally debt free.
                Can someone say AMEN?!

Welcome to the club and congrats. Although I do still have a mortgage that debt free feeling, otherwise, is oh so good.
                Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

I hear ya! I cant inagine going debt again! Vacation!!!! Omg , to dream!
                  Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X