341 Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Identification

I only have a photocopy copy of my SS Card, will that suffice or will I need to order a new one from the SS Office?

I was told you can use anything that has your SSN on it. This includes, paystubs, W-2's, etc. They told me they only need to verify the number and on those docs someone else has verified it already.

Just my 2 cents.
    Filed Ch 13 10/7/10
    341 11/5/10
    Confirmation 12/15/10

Comment

i didn't even bring my ss with me..just my drivers lic. and my passport...they already had by ss from the 1040's we supplied with the petition.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

My trustee sent a letter saying what she would accept. If your trustee didn't send such a letter, call your attorney and ask if the photocopy will be sufficient. No point in taking any chances.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

My husband couldn't find his SS card at the last minute, we were able to use a W2 form, the original not a photocopy. Because it was something that had his name and SS # on it and it was a document that suppossedly wasn't easily falsified .

Comment

Should be able to use tax returns if you have them on hand. Used them for ours. Should be able to use W-2 or 1099-R if you have them

Comment

helpme123, despite the experiences of others, unless they were dealing with the same trustee as you, I reiterate my suggestion that you ask your attorney. You could also call the trustee's office. It would be better to find out now that you have to apply for a new SS card than to get to the 341 and find out your trustee is a stickler.
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X