top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We got our Chap. 13 Discharge!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got our Chap. 13 Discharge!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Well, It's been 5 long years, but we made it! Just got the official "Discharge of Debtor After Completion of Chapter 13 Plan". Gosh, it's soooo pretty. I want to frame it.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my posts and help me with my questions. This site has been an invaluable resource. I think one of the greatest benefits of this site for me was the perspective it gave me on my own situation. There are many people here who have struggled and lost alot more than I have, yet they still kept their heads up and never let it defeat their spirit or lost their sense of humor. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees, but this site helped me do that.

Thanks again everyone. And to those of you still battling your way through, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Don't give up!

YEEHAW!!!! Put a fork in my Chapter 13 cuz it's DUN!!!!!!
    Doin' my happy dance!
    Filed Chapter 13 - Sept. 06
    Plan confirmed - June 07
    Received Discharge!! - Aug 11

Congrats!!!!!!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Wow MotherTrucker - much congratulations and best wishes!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

It's always good to see people coming out of the other end of a 13.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

That's awesome. Congratulations!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Way to GOOOOOOOOO!!!! Another Chapter 13 is DONE!!! And now a little something for you...............

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks so much everyone! AngelinaCat, that was all kinds of awesome!
              Filed Chapter 13 - Sept. 06
              Plan confirmed - June 07
              Received Discharge!! - Aug 11

Comment

WOW, gigantic Congratulations...coming out of a 13 is a major accomplishment, cheers to your fresh start!
                Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Fan-tickle-tastic!! Congrats, Trucker - you made it! Feels great, doesn't it? It's time for an official

Ch 13 DISCHARGE PARTY!!

Bring on the cake and confetti because boy, have you earned both over the long five years!
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                  06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                  07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                  10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                  01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                  09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                  06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                  08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                  Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Congratulations. If I could ask, how long did it take you to receive your letter after you made your last payment. We will make our last payment in Oct.

Comment

Congrats!!!
                      Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
                      0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Congratulations!
                        Chapter 13 Filed: 2/7/07 Confirmed: 5/1/07 Discharged: 3/2/2012 Closed: 6/2/2012
                        130 out of 130 bi-weekly payments DONE
                        100% Completed

Comment

Wow! That is awesome - Congratulations on a great accomplishment!

Comment

Congratulations. In a mere 40 more months, I hope to be able to celebrate as well

Comment

Congratulations!
                              Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X