Early Discharge...still in shock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Discharge...still in shock!

Our plan was due to be completed next May. Two days ago we got paperwork from attny's office with Trustee letter stating something like "you have completed the plan"...pending audit"..etc.Also in the mail was a $3 refund from Premier credit card. We did the 2nd counseling course next day, then day after that (yesterday) got refund check from Trustee for $1200 with instructions on completing the process. Not sure if we're more stunned or excited or shocked or what!!
    I haven't posted too much here but have been on this forum since around the time we filed in 2008...invaluable help/support

Congrats to you! What a great early Christmas gift!
    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Wow, I guess you did something right! Many congratulations!
      BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That is so exciting..I'm very happy for you. Obviously you were in a 5 year plan? Did all your creditors put in claims?

Enjoy your new freedom!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
            That is so exciting..I'm very happy for you. Obviously you were in a 5 year plan? Did all your creditors put in claims?

Enjoy your new freedom!
            yes, 5 year plan....now I guess it's a 4.5 yr plan. Yes, all the creditors claimed, as far as I remember...2 small ones ($1200 or so) were denied. Not sure why it's done early Couldn't get on the 13DataCenter site, kept getting "username or password invalid" although it's the same ones I've always used. Shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess.

Comment

Good for you! I can only hope to be so lucky!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's a Chapter 13 Discharged Party!! That is fantastic news--especially since it seems to have finished a little early. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Ahh, thanks! gotta love those little guys

Comment

congrats!!!
                    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
                    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

knitty, congrats on your success.

Were you in a 100% payback?
                      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
                        knitty, congrats on your success.

Were you in a 100% payback?
                        yes we were...it's 6- 7 months of $1500 payments, seems more than just a miscalculation. I still can't get on to Data13Center so I can't take a look at anything. Will post when I know more

Just got on Data13...shows each creditor paid as claimed! woot-woot!!
                        Last edited by knitty; 11-18-2012, 09:25 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X