Checked Pacer and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked Pacer and

Woo hoo discharged on 9/4. It has been quite a rollercoaster but I am so thankful for the insights offered on this site!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have a CHAPTER 13 Discharge Party! And you have a nice weekend to look forward to. Here is a little something to help you get started:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Woo Hooooooooo! A Chapter 13 discharge party is my favorite kind of discharge party, even if it does make me green with envy!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Say it isn't so! Another Chapter 13 Discharge party! Fantastic.

When I say a fantastic Chapter 13 discharge, I truly mean every single word. It's an accomplishment that few who so embark, reach the destination... a discharge.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Well done!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

I am so green too!!!! Congrats!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
              I am so green too!!!! Congrats!
              Wait 'til frogger sees this..........
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

What a nice way to start a weekend

Comment

Time to celebrate! Congrats

Comment

congrats!!!
                    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

For the future and current Eastern District of Michigan filers I want to thank you for all the questions that you raised and are documented from the time you were thinking about filing. It gives good reference of what to expect. I am happy to see that you are discharged so quickly from your confirmation date. It appears Michigan cases are audited on an annual bases so there should be no surprises at the end. Did your income increase throughout the five years and if so did the trustee say anything about raising your plan payment. Now go car shopping

Comment

Congratulations!! We are in MI also, 13Network showed closed 8.16.2013, so hopefully we are right behind you in line for a discharge party!
                        Enjoy your weekend and celebration!
                        Filed Chapter 13 - 3/1/2010 341 Meeting - 3/30/2010 Confirmation Meeting - 4/28/2010
                        Confirmed - 5/14/2010 Closed - 8/16/2013
                        Discharged - 9/18/2013

Comment

Trustees do not audit Chapter 13 cases. They only have the BK court include provisions in the confirmation document that require the debtor to submit proof of financial status on an ongoing basis. In most instances, submission of federal tax returns satisfies the trustee. More complex situations require closer monitoring, but that is not an audit. Audits are ordered and paid for by the US Trustee, and audits are performed by a third party. Also, they happen right at filing if they happen at all.

Comment

Yipee-Yi-Yay!

Congrats!
                            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by magic13 View Post
                              For the future and current Eastern District of Michigan filers I want to thank you for all the questions that you raised and are documented from the time you were thinking about filing. It gives good reference of what to expect. I am happy to see that you are discharged so quickly from your confirmation date. It appears Michigan cases are audited on an annual bases so there should be no surprises at the end. Did your income increase throughout the five years and if so did the trustee say anything about raising your plan payment. Now go car shopping

Our income changed both up and down during the time and there was never a change. I submitted my tax returns every year and was actually surpised. I even finished paying on a auto outside the plan and was suprised that without a car payment the amount didn't change.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X