top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWO MORE PAYMENTS! I'm getting very excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWO MORE PAYMENTS! I'm getting very excited!

Two more "flipping" payments to my 60 month plan! I'm getting so excited! Already I'm imagining what it will be like to have 2200.00 more dollars in my monthly income. On top of that I will be debt free! I've already figured out what I'm going to need to get the car repairs that I've been holding off from, and a few other items I've been postponing until I've finished this up. At this point, I don't even care about a credit card, or a new car. I just want to see my money again. it will be like seeing an old friend.

I assume the trustee will tell me when to stop making payments? Looking at the datacenter, it looks like everything secured will be paid up, and could be some extra. Or should I contact the trustee when I make the last payment?

Wow!!! Now I'm excited for you too!!! Way to go...i can only imagine how fantastic you must feel. Congratulations..no doubt you will very much enjoy your new life..well done, you deserve it!!!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

You must be so excited! I am so happy for you! That is a lot of cash back in the mix!!! Save it and then figure it out. Woo hoo!!!!! How ever did you make it??? Congrats!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Way to go! Nice to know a new beginning is around the corner. Anyone the goes through a 60 month plan deserves kudos!

We will have only our mortgage and daily living expenses and $1,310 more a month in 10 more months! Can't wait!
        Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Since you are used to living on your current income, what are your plans for the additional income? Do you plan on stepping it up? Saving? For the ones who have completed the 13 what DID you do.

Comment

I really need to get some much needed maintainence on the car done that I"ve been putting off. Couple other luxeries like finally a flatscreen TV? I plan on cash only after this experience. There really is no reason why I should go back into the credit game again. I really do make good money, I just needed to learn how to make better choices. I need to beef up my 401k again, and put some away for savings. Other than that, just a sigh of relief, and maybe some groceries in the house. ;)

Comment

Congratulations on almost being finished. Your Hamster troupe is in rehearsal....
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Definitely contact the trustee to make sure they are on the ball to let payments stop. Sure any overage will come back to you, but better to keep it in the first place. I had my discharge less than a month after my last payment. I would like to think it was because I engaged the trustee and urged them to get it done.

Comment

That is very exciting! Congratulations on being so close.
                  LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                  Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                  $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

So very happy for you!!

Comment

I wish I was in your shoes, I really do!! I'll be there soon enough I guess!!! Payment #3 out of #60!!!!

Comment

Psa looks like we are in the same club!
                        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X