We filed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We filed.....

We signed all the paperwork yesterday for our 13. The payment was better than I could have expected...lets hope it stays that way!!! Now the waiting begins for the 341 and confirmation of plan. I just want to thank all of you who have given me guidance, advice and moral support. For those of you lurking and trying to decide please ask questions and inform yourself. we did some stupid things like cashing in life insurance policies, luckily we didn't touch our 401k. I wish we would have done this 2 years ago. We would already be into our plan and still have some things we foolishly decided to give up for the creditors, which only ended up floating us along. I am sure I will have many more questions as this process moves forward. Here is to the start of a journey which will help us move forward and not have this credit crisis hanging around our neck.

Congratualations on taking the big step! I am glad you are happy with the payment.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Keep up the positive attitude pugs! I'm happy the payments look promising. Just remember if the plan gets confirmed to save, save, save every little bit.

Comment

I also send Congratulations on that BIG step!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats and good luck. We're in the same boat, just three weeks since our 341 and first plan payment. The trustee questioned our school and recreation expenses but if I'm not in a 100% plan, I'm damn near close. Hopefully my attorney can get those dealt with. Otherwise its been a pretty smooth experience.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Best wishes for a happy financial future!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

pugs, it is a hard step to take, but you are on your way to a better financial future.
                  Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X