Just some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some questions

I field a few weeks back. All involved, attorney says chapter 7 will be accepted and I have my 341 meeting in two weeks.

When the meeting is over do I get anything in writing or paperwork or do I just leave and wait for discharge?

I need to get a car and was told it's better to wait until after the 341 meeting. Is there a better chance of getting approved by waiting until the meeting is done?

After the 341 you simply wait until you receive your discharge. Creditors have 60 days from the 341 to complain. If no one complains the discharge is automatic assuming you have taken the 2nd credit counseling course and have filed the certificate from that course.

If you are financing a vehicle, chances are you will need to wait until you receive your discharge. It is the discharge order potential future lenders want to see.

Des.

Comment

Oh ok thanks. I have been told it best to do it either after the 341 or right after the discharge but no sooner. I already have the 2nd counseling course done

Comment

WH,

Apparently my post at the other form was edited and my request was deleted. I do not know if you saw it. If you would, please update your handle to match other forums so that there is no confusion or duplication of responses. Does not matter if you use "wildhog" or "Az_ _ _ _ _".

Much appreciated.

Des.

Comment

These are two different forums why does it matter? Apparently I'm asking too many questions there when it asked two to three days to get a response from my atty and I have less than two weeks for my 341

Comment

Originally posted by Wildhog View Post
            These are two different forums why does it matter?
            Just common courtesy so that contributors are not duplicating responses. But, such is up to you.

Des.

Comment

I don't know about the other forum, but a user name cannot be changed at bkforum.

Wildhog, once you post a question in one thread, please do not repeat your question in another thread. I deleted your other two threads.
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X