No Pacer Update Since 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Pacer Update Since 341

I had my 341 meeting on November 17th. I filed chapter 7 no asset. Between filing and my 341 there were some changes including job and moving to a different town.
    The day of my 341 it was entered that the meeting was held. Since then there's been nothing.
    I'm starting to get nervous. I haven't heard anything from the court so I'm hoping that's a good sign.
    But why wouldn't the trustee have put in his decision about assets and abuse?

Stop worrying. No news is good news in this business. Eventually the Trustee will do his job. Your discharge will be automatic so long as no one objects within 60 days from the 341 meeting.

Des.

Comment

Keep in mind that the Holidays have a way of getting in the way, too. Don't really expect anything to show up until after January 4. My best ~~
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

The silence is almost deafening. You want it to be quiet. You want not one creditor, or the Trustee, to object to anything. (Okay, so the Trustee will file a report of No Distribution at some point... which is normal and this is what they do in a no asset case.) I wish you a quiet New Year's day and I wish you quietness until January 19th or so.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X