Doing the Happy Dance!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing the Happy Dance!!!

Just got our discharge papers in the mail yesterday!!!!! Just wanted to make sure to send out a great big THANK YOU to all of you all the forum who have reassured me advised me and basically got me through the last year! I don't think I would have made it without you all-- you are a great group of people!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Congrats!! I got mine this week too and i can't tell you how good it feels!
    Filed Chapter 7: 8/11/2010 341: 9/13/2010 Done!!
    9/14/2010 Trustee Report of No Distribution
    Discharged 11/15/2010 Closed 11/18/2010

Comment

congrats!
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

'Can't wait until it's ME posting the happy news - congrats!
        Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
        New Job 7-2011

Comment

Congratulations on your discharge!!! I got my discharge papers in the mail yesterday too, but I couldn't wait for snail mail, so I kept checking Pacer. While I am grateful for the fresh start, now I have to break my pacer addiction! ;^)

Enjoy your fresh start!!
          Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
          341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
          Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start
            Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
            Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Congratulations - go out to dinner. YOU ARE FREE.

Comment

SO! You think you deserve a Happy Dance? Well, from what I just read you said, WE deserve one too. What wonderful news for you and what kind words for all of us.

So, just for you, and one for us, we send you TWO Happy Dance/Victory Dance by our World famous hamsters of "Happy Dance" fame.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start! Enjoy!
                  Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! and just in time for the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by jlybean View Post
                      Just got our discharge papers in the mail yesterday!!!!! Just wanted to make sure to send out a great big THANK YOU to all of you all the forum who have reassured me advised me and basically got me through the last year! I don't think I would have made it without you all-- you are a great group of people!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
                      TOTALLY AWESOME jlybean.....you're FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      Best to you in the future
                      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X