top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 70 Days of Waiting Finally Discharged!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 70 Days of Waiting Finally Discharged!!!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone on this forum for all of the advice and assistance, especially helping me to be at ease through out the process. I never would have filed chapter 7 because I was way over median income for my state and though I had no shot, but people here showed me the error of my thinking.

I don't think I have let the discharge sink in fully yet as I am kind of sitting here wondering is this document real. This site is a valuable resource and all of you here are truly great people for volunteering your time to post here. Thank You.
    Filed Chapter 7: 3/16/11
    341 meeting: 4/20/11
    DISCHARGED!!!!!!!: 07/1/11

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are our second Independence Weekend Discharge!!! It will sink in eventually. Now to your celebration:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

mj, all the very very best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations! Proof positive that over-the-median income debtors receive Chapter 7 discharges quite frequently!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yay!! I know how excited you are!! Congrats and enjoy your fresh start!
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
              Yay!! I know how excited you are!! Congrats and enjoy your fresh start!
              Thanks for all the well wishes, American independence and my Independence all on the same weekend!!
              Filed Chapter 7: 3/16/11
              341 meeting: 4/20/11
              DISCHARGED!!!!!!!: 07/1/11

Comment

Congrats. Enjoy your new start! Celebrate the 4th and your discharge......yahoooooo!
                Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                341 5/23/11
                DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats to you!
                  Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                  The rebuilding begins

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X