how many pages have you had to print?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many pages have you had to print?

So I been pecking away at what should be a simple- one- I see redundancy in it.

I want to ask someone who works at an office to print- tho I may go to the library where it is $0.20 a copy.
    Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

You many how many pages is your petition, right?

It varies based on how many creditors and assets you have to list. You should be able to tell how many pages it is once you have it completed.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

3 of them

Comment

That's only the petition itself. You need the schedules too, unless you are filing an emergency petition and will file schedules later, in which case you need a creditor matrix and perhaps other forms. In any case, you should have more than 3 pages to print.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Anykey, my Chap.7 was a very simple, uncomplicated one, and its 55 pages.

Comment

I don't think ours was 55 pages--must be all the 'see attached page' references to your property. I think ours was between 25--30 pages.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

No matter How many you have save them as a pdf first so you only have to pay for them once.
              Filed 9/14/2012 341 10/23/2012 Discharged 01/02/2013 Closed 01/07/2013

Comment

Originally posted by anykey View Post
                So I been pecking away at what should be a simple- one- I see redundancy in it.
                I should add that a very LARGE part of anything legal, IS redundant.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

My originally filed petition was 71 pages and it did not include my Chapter 13 Plan of Reorganization.
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I had probably between 50 and 60 pages total, counting everything I had to file. One thing I wasn't aware of; the court just scanned my documents and handed the originals back to me.

Also, I had signed up for ECF notifications so after the initial filing I never received a single paper in the mail, but got an email with a link to the PDF, I had to print a few of those out for various reasons too

Comment

I have 44 pages so far.

Comment

Originally posted by anykey View Post
                        I have 44 pages so far.
                        That sounds much better than 3!

Comment

My schedules and petition was only 37 pages, according to pacer. But there was all that other printing for documents to send to my atty for his demands before he'd file the thing, that was the huge printing project.

If you've not looked into it already, you might try using Chrome and uploading your documents to your google drive. It's not really as complex as it might seem. I did, then used the print to Fedex Office feature, writing down each numeric code for a document as I received it. Then used the codes and my debit card at Fedex, where it was 10 cents a page, as I recall. Of course you could also use your flash drive, but 20 cents per page is too much.

Comment

The way I understand it- you have to be an attorney to use pacer

Comment

Oh, I didn't mean I'd filed it, just that I did sign up for a Pacer ID to keep track of my case, and have kept a record of my billing history that shows the 37 pages I downloaded the day I went there to take a look at the petition my atty had filed.

Since my Pacer bill was less than $15 for the quarter ending Sept 30th, of course I paid nothing.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X