Is it my happy dance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it my happy dance?

I have been lurking for months reading post after post. I've been silently supporting and learning. I opened my mailbox yesterday and found my Ch7 discharge papers dated 12/12/12. Is it time for my happy dance?!

Thank you all so much!

Yes, this is the time where those hamsters come out and start dancing like they just won the lottery.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by hteep123 View Post
      I have been lurking for months reading post after post. I've been silently supporting and learning. I opened my mailbox yesterday and found my Ch7 discharge papers dated 12/12/12. Is it time for my happy dance?!

Thank you all so much!
      Yes, indeed it is! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful Christmas present! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wonderful!!
        chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Congrats on the new start!!!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
          Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats! I'm anxiously awaiting mine, it's been 62 days since my 341 meeting. Ugh.

Comment

Hey! don't be so shy.. come share what you've learned
                and ...CONGRATS!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

It's so strange. I have made a habit every day of checking the site for new posts. I am in this situation for a multitude of reasons. I have dealt with the majority of the stresses of life in a very short time. In the last 2 years I have gone through a divorce, become a single parent, moved across country, changed jobs, had a couple of surgeries to deal with medical issues, and surrendered a home. All of this led to my decision for Ch7. I haven't talked to my family or friends about it. I have dealt with it through this site.

I put everything in order, interviewed attorneys, chose someone in the area, went through my 341, dealt with questions about trustees, and had many of the same questions as everyone else. Here I am opening the next chapter and trying to take the next steps forward. I'm sure I'll keep coming back to work through my rebuilding phase. It has been a roller coaster, and the decisions have not come easy. However, I know it was the right choice for me and my family.

Thank you all for being here!

Comment

Welcome to your fresh start

Comment

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new start and your new life, and you can talk about it all you want here.

Comment

Originally posted by hteep123 View Post
                          It's so strange. I have made a habit every day of checking the site for new posts. I am in this situation for a multitude of reasons. I have dealt with the majority of the stresses of life in a very short time. In the last 2 years I have gone through a divorce, become a single parent, moved across country, changed jobs, had a couple of surgeries to deal with medical issues, and surrendered a home. All of this led to my decision for Ch7. I haven't talked to my family or friends about it. I have dealt with it through this site.

I put everything in order, interviewed attorneys, chose someone in the area, went through my 341, dealt with questions about trustees, and had many of the same questions as everyone else. Here I am opening the next chapter and trying to take the next steps forward. I'm sure I'll keep coming back to work through my rebuilding phase. It has been a roller coaster, and the decisions have not come easy. However, I know it was the right choice for me and my family.

Thank you all for being here!

Grats of course, but grats particularly of "having it together" so well that you over came such adversities. I 'take my hat off to you', for such ability. 'Hub
                          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X