Teek76 has been Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teek76 has been Discharged!

Hoping someone might be able to help me out here. I noticed on pacer this morning that our bankruptcy has been DISCHARGED as of today, 1/10/2013!! YAY !! However, under case summary it shows a pending status 'close review due date' for Jan. 24,2013. What exactly does this mean? What is being reviewed? Or does this just mean the case will close by that date? This can all be so confusing sometimes if you aren't familiar with the process and codes. Thanks so much for any helpful response.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 01-10-2013, 09:34 AM.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Teek! I moved your post into a thread of its own so that you can get your own properly entitled to Dance of Victory and congratulations for a job well done! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

To try to answer your question, not all districts are automated, and it may be that some final behind-the-scenes administrative bookkeeping is being finalized. If you are a simple, No-Asset case, your Close should come fairly soon. If you are an Asset case, it can take several months for the final administrations and payout to creditors are done.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks for the Happy Dance and Discharge Congratulations !! It's been a long time coming !! So glad to see that door finally close. In regards to your reply to my question- we are a no asset case and the trustee has already filed an entry saying that we had no assets, etc. We were held up a bit because of an adversarial proceeding that has now been closed. So the discharge came today (YAYYYYY !!) and now it just says 'closing review due date 1/24/2013' and 'awaiting close'. So, I wasn't sure if the review due date meant anything or if things should be good to go and the close should come shortly. Praying that close date comes soon so we can finally do a reallllllly big and final happy dance !

Comment

Congratulations on your discharge! It really is cause for great celebration. After all, the discharge is the primary goal of filing Chap 7.

It's just a guess, but it sounds to me that in your court they put a review date in the system as a tickler so cases don't stay open just because somebody dropped the ball. Unless there is some detail to be wrapped up, I bet your case will closed on the 24th, if not earlier.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks for the reply LadyInTheRed ! Everything is settled and wrapped up so I am hoping it closes by the date shown or sooner Woohooo !

Comment

Another dancing party Congrats

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X