Discharged...awaiting closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged...awaiting closing

I just checked Pacer and it says debtor discharged, awaiting closing. I can't begin to tell you how good this feels.

I did my own little dance on the back porch! Neighbors must think I am nuts lol.

Thanks to all of you for all the moral support!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have done VERY well! Want a little something more to charm the neighbors with??? Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you AngelinaCat!

Comment

Congratulations! Dance again... I thought I just saw someone dancing on their back porch! (Just kidding!)
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!!!!! Dance thru the night!!!!

Comment

Congrats! I must say I'm a bit jealous. For some reason, my case is taking forever. In 3 months, my case will have been open for 4 years. It was discharged 3 1/2 years ago. The asset distribution process takes FOREVER..
            Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Originally posted by CCsAreEvil View Post
              Congrats! I must say I'm a bit jealous. For some reason, my case is taking forever. In 3 months, my case will have been open for 4 years. It was discharged 3 1/2 years ago. The asset distribution process takes FOREVER..
              have you or your atty considered filing a motion to compel the trustee to abandon the property? are you aware of what or why it is going on so long or why no movement. is it a situation that just takes that long? i.e. assignment of special council for outstanding non collected assets etc.?
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats! The trustee issued the report of no distribution literally 1 hour after my 341 meeting. I'm waiting out the dreaded 60 days after the 341 for any creditor objections...that will be 8/12/13.
                Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X