X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked my Status on VCIS at (866) 222-8029

No assets, Awaiting Discharge!!!

Excellent!

For the information of others, VCIS is a PACER phone line. From the PACER website:

VCIS (Voice Case Information System): VCIS uses an automated voice response system to read a limited amount of bankruptcy case information directly from the court's database in response to Touch-Tone telephone inquiries. Access to the VCIS is currently offered at no cost.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

The time period for objections has passed but the Court said it could take up to 4-6 weeks to get the discharge--court reviews documents. Central District California--anyone have experience with this??? Do they usually discharge???

Comment

The thing you really worry about is crossing the "last date to file a complaint to determine dischargeability". If that date has passed, you are pretty much all set. The only thing that would stop your discharge itself is that the court is operating behind schedule, or you have not filed a required form such as the Certification of Completing the Financial Management course!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X