Creditor following me on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creditor following me on Twitter

It's a persons name with the gym I owe money to in parentheses, coincidence? I'm not active on Twitter, I created an account some months ago, but have never actually "twittered" about anything. Is it possible they googled my name? Has this happened to anybody else?
    Attorney Retained 4/27/09
    Projected Ch 7 Filing Oct/09

Just block them.

Comment

This is why I don't use my real name or my real email address on things like Twitter, MySpace, and FaceBook. I got a new gmail email address that has nothing to do with my real name and I use that as my screen name, etc.
      The world's simplest C & D Letter:
      "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
      Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Tweat about how broke you are.
        filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Two Tweaters who tutored to Tweat,

Tried to tutor two tweaters to Tweet.

Said the tutored to the tutors, is it easier to tutor or to Tweat.

The tutors said, to Tweat.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
            two tweaters who tutored to tweat,

tried to tutor two tweaters to tweet.

Said the tutored to the tutors, is it easier to tutor or to tweat.

The tutors said, to tweat.
            huh??? Lol
            Filed July 7,2009
            341 August 24,2009 (completed)
            Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
            Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

Originally posted by JustOverBroke View Post
              huh??? Lol
              Nevermind. I was bored. Better than me writing a dictionary late at night. LOL
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

It's surprising how much personal information that people give out on twitter, facebook, myspace and other sites. There are search engines that will search for you on all of the social and picture networks, using your name or email address.

If you would not print it on the front page of your local newspaper, you don't want to put it on any social network site.
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I don't belong to any social networking sites. I'm under pressure to constantly, but I chose not to be so easily... found.

Comment

I don't belong to any social networking sites. I'm under pressure to constantly, but I chose not to be so easily... found.
                    I'm not on any either. Any why anyone would want to know about my boring and run of the mill day is beyond my understanding. I see these people that even go to the grocery store without twitting and I just think they need to get a life.
                    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                      It's surprising how much personal information that people give out on twitter, facebook, myspace and other sites. There are search engines that will search for you on all of the social and picture networks, using your name or email address.

If you would not print it on the front page of your local newspaper, you don't want to put it on any social network site.
                      Definitely good things to keep in mind. I already took my Facebook page off. And I made Myspace not viewable, but when I googled, it came up anyway, so I'm going to have to carefully edit the info, although in another month or two it's not going to matter.
                      Attorney Retained 4/27/09
                      Projected Ch 7 Filing Oct/09

Comment

justbroke, love your poem! I am on Twitter and do lots of tweeting, got a kick from it!
                        Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
                        Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
                        DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

I am on FaceBook and not worried.

To be on the safe side, I have blocked a brother and my mom from linking. Both are not active as much.

Not a FB junky, but sure is nice to link up with long life friends that you have not seen in many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby629 View Post
                            justbroke, love your poem! I am on Twitter and do lots of tweeting, got a kick from it!
                            I thought some Tweeter would get it.

Comment

I thought some Tweeter would get it.
                              Just don't quit your day job!
                              Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X