top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to file bankruptcy but tips for others to avoid it * if youre NYC - NJ - PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to file bankruptcy but tips for others to avoid it * if youre NYC - NJ - PA

So I could actually avoid filing Bankruptcy / Chapter 13 IF real estate taxes weren't set for a tax sale mid September.

My now ex boyfriend let me me down horribly.

He asked me not to move away and that he loved me forever and if I ever needed any help he would always be there for me.

Well I suddenly was laid off and now won't have money for real estate taxes.

He vanished on me after I found out he is still married.

If it weren't for this impending sale I would continue to just fight my mortgage foreclosure.
    My mortgage company could not produce my mortgage note, they charged illegal amounts when I refi'd and did many things wrong.
    I only found this out from my amazing lawyer.

She is really taking pity on me and is one of the smartest best foreclosure lawyers out there.

[content and live link deleted by moderator]
    Last edited by lrprn; 08-14-2009, 06:05 PM. Reason: removed content from post that is against forum rules

Bellee, BK Forum doesn't allow lawyer recommendations or links to their websites here in the open forum. If someone wishes to contact you by PM (private message), they can do so at their own risk.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
      Bellee, BK Forum doesn't allow lawyer recommendations or links to their websites here in the open forum. If someone wishes to contact you by PM (private message), they can do so at their own risk.
      Ah understood.

So anyone is welcome to PM me if you want my lawyer's name.
      And actually just as well. I don't want her so overwhelmed that she doesnt have time for me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X