Finished and update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished and update...

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with my questions. My BK is done and discharge, also they didn't touch the tax return. Was so relieved that it's finished and done. I am proof pro se can be done and discharged. I had to do 2 amendments due to new creditors that popped up but that was it. It was pretty much uneventful. I did cry though my creditors meeting but the trustee's assistant was so nice and she calmed me down and was very supportive. I was nervous and it was just emotional for me. I was so stressed as some of you may recall. I feel so much better and can finally sleep at night. Now to keep my life going on the right track. No more Credit cards for me...I am so one with them. I got my discharge papers at the end of May.

Have a great weekend and thanks again for the support.
    Pookie

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is GREAT news, and a good way to celebrate the Weekend!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations. Enjoy your new life. Keep in touch and he others get through their BK.
      Lawyer - $3000
      Filing fee - $299
      Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

Yes, I would love to help anyone I can during this ever stressful time. No one should feel the way I did. I was so stressed I was physically ill. Thanks. I am glad this door has been shut and locked forever. I will make sure I don't ever find myself in that bad way again.

Pookie

Comment

Congrats! Great news and good luck!

Comment

Congrats! We file the end of this month or first week in July. I cannot wait to be finished with all of this. The emotional tolls are horrific!

So happy for you!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge! Enjoy your fresh start!!!

Comment

Congrats! I know that I felt renewed when mine was finished. There was such a burden lifted from my shoulders. Hopefully, you are feeling the same relief.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X