top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDB seeks robosigner attorney on craigslist (funny)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDB seeks robosigner attorney on craigslist (funny)

We are a collection agency/debt buyer. What we are looking for is a part time attorney to work for us as our corporate counsel, on our payroll, about 5 to 6 hours a week. This is a short term employment arrangement, no longer than 90 to 120 days.

Your job will be to sign pleadings, praecipe for entry of appearances, praecipe for writ of execution, and garnishment orders. Our paralegal will prepare all paperwork for your signature. This is very standard stuff for us.

If you are an attorney looking for challenging legal work, this is not for you. WE DO NOT NEED F LEE BAILEY- we are fee shopping. If you passed your boards with a D+, and you can sign your name, you possess all the credentials required for this job. If this opportunity interests you, please feel free to reply to this email with a brief description of who you are, when you got your law license, and what you will be needing from us in the way of compensation.

Compensation: to be decided
    This is a part-time job.
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    Please, no phone calls about this job!
    Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 3143539847
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

interesting just shaking my head

Comment

I think I am moving to Pittsburgh - but I would need to pass the Bar Exam - unless this employer doesn't mind that I am not licensed in PA. . . (Not sure how one passes a State Bar Exam with a D+. I would think a C- is the minimum.)

Des.

Comment

nice...

Comment

I don't think I've ever read an ad like that for "inside counsel". Too funny.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X