top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do I keep BK paperwork after discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
    LOL! i have a feeder that puts a nice line right smack in the middle of a page, so i hand fed every single page. just like i had to last week doing a trust tax account all 109 pages of it.

i just find it's worth the time, and i have little to spare, but it certainly beats digging through the files or having it right at my finger tips at all times with a press of a key touch.
    I have a color printer and it does have a scan option, but you physically have to open the cover, put the piece of paper in there, close the cover, scan, repeat. At that rate I'll be 10 years past my BK and won't need it then anyway. I still have all the credit card statements, bank statements, etc, just not sure which of all of it needs to be kept.

Comment

I wouldn't keep the statements. You only need to keep the court documents.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
        I wouldn't keep the statements. You only need to keep the court documents.
        That's what I was wondering about. Thanks.

Comment

i agree with the bank statement, however that's exactly what i have done. it's your choice. however, make certain you at least scan the orders of discharge and close.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X