Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Filing pro se

Help! I'm filing ch 7 pro se next week and I'm confused about a few things:

I receive 1,863.33 per month in NY state unemployment benefits but that's before taxes are taken out. I chose not to have the taxes taken out and to pay what I owe at the end of the year. Where do I include this deduction on Schedule I?

Schedule J - Do I split expenses in half since I live with my boyfriend? I am not on the lease. He and my mother are. He is currently unemployed and made very little in this past year. I made more in unemployment and actually paid for more than half of the expenses. How do I figure this out for the purposes of Schedule J?

In my 2007 divorce my ex-husband received a default judgment of over $3,000 because I never showed. I don't believe there is a lien on any property as I don't have any property, there are no liens on my credit report and I called the court house and they said there are no liens attached. We had no kids, lived together for seven years and made the same amount of money. I withdrew my most recent paycheck out of our joint account when we separated and he asked for that money back in the divorce. Can this be discharged?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X