Select Comfort - Sleep Number Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catleg View Post
    Just curious who the creditor is, for this store card.

Please keep us updated on this as it progresses, it sounds like a good one.

I view this like a bowflex or other overpriced crap scenario, the creditor goes into this with their eyes open, the debtor did nothing wrong. If anything the creditor encourages the debtor to get in over their head with these no payments for a year deals, so they're just reaping what they've sown. It's a form of predatory lending/contributory negligence.
    The creditor is GE Money.

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
      FS: one sleep number bed. condition: used - soiled. best offer.
      call GE Money Bank.
      LOL!

Yuk....

Comment

What ever happened with the bed?

Comment

i would just have a few accidents on it (which i will not go into detail about)...and have them come on over to see if they want it back....

make certain the spots are large and gross if you can...but also washable so after they see it, you can clean them off.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I don't think you even have to worry about making 'accidents' on it to discourage repo. Just google 'bedbugs' and read about how they are coming back.
            Last edited by AngelinaCat; 10-12-2010, 06:17 AM. Reason: Added the smiley face
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
              I don't think you even have to worry about making 'accidents' on it to discourage repo. Just google 'bedbugs' and read about how they are coming back.
              yes bedbugs ALWAYS work!!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I just got a tempur pedic adjustable bed through Well's Fargo, I hope they don't take mine (there is a 90 day trial period)! I won't be able to make any payments either, thanks for the bedbugs heads up. Aren't there some mattresses that are bedbug proof?

Comment

You can buy covers that lock the bed bugs into your bed. This suffocates them slowly over time and they are unable to penetrate through the cover. They eventually die.

There is also a pesticide approach.

Personally, I prefer ignorant bliss when it comes to bed bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by consumer View Post
                    I just got a tempur pedic adjustable bed through Well's Fargo, I hope they don't take mine (there is a 90 day trial period)! I won't be able to make any payments either, thanks for the bedbugs heads up. Aren't there some mattresses that are bedbug proof?
                    Actually, you have a different problem

If you "just bought" it and don't have any intent of paying for it, that is fraud. They may not come get the bed, but you may not be able to discharge that debt.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreCards View Post
                      If the rare thing happens and they want to come get this bed, simply tell them that the dog soiled it and you want it out of there anyhow as it is stinking up the room. They would probably think twice about the repo. Also, the news the other day was talking about Bed Bugs and their come-back. So you might want to throw a comment about them as well. ROFL!!

"Come and get this dog pee'd, bed-bug infested thing!" The mover's might even be afraid to get near it!!

I seriously can not see it having any value.
                      LOL. Please don't reaffirm this debt. Tell your lawyer, if he get calls about this that the mattress is used and soiled. They do not want the used bed, they just want money. If you don't reaffirm, they get nothing and most likely they will abandon this issue.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X