Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!) (updated: 04/28/2015)

Welcome to the Bankruptcy Forum. Bankruptcy (BK) Forum is known as BKForum.com and will be referred to as BKF hereinafter. In order to ensure a long term success of our vibrant community, we have established certain rules and guidelines to which everyone must adhere to. Please take your time to carefully read our rules, before you start to participate in the community.

Things you agree to do:
BKFORUM.com (BKF) users agree to use the search function before starting a new thread. This prevents duplicate discussions and allows for better organized topics.

All BKF users agree to read the sticky posts which may be available at the top of a forum page. These Sticky posts often contain valuable information. They may also outline more rules and guidelines specific for that particular forum, stickies are put in place by that forums moderator(s) or admin(s).

Things you agree not to do:

All BKF users agree not to call people names or write a post simply to make a personal attack, or get a negative reaction; this behavior is not allowed on our forum. The use of derogatory language aimed at anyone will be severely dealt with. There is no need to agree with each other, or to even like each other. However, by signing onto BKForum.com you agree to treat each member and guest with the respect they deserve. No threats or personal attacks will be allowed.

All BKF users agree not to discuss, engage, or encourage any behavior or activity which violates the law. Discussion of drugs, violence, murder, theft, vandalism, fraud or any other issue which could be used to help individuals break the law is strictly forbidden.

All BKF users agree not to "bump" old threads, unless there is a specific benefit to the community by doing so. But in most cases, please don't post in very old threads, instead start new threads.

All BKF users agree not to attempt/use another members account. It is against BKF rules to use any account other than your own. Impersonating another member will result in an immediate ban. It is also against the rules to open more than one account in your own name without permission from a moderator or administrator. If you have been banned for any reason, it is against the rules to open another account. If you were banned temporarily and you are caught using another account you will be banned permanently. Choosing a moniker which is similar in either sound or spelling as a moderator or administrator is strictly forbidden.

All BKF users agree not to private message any moderator, admin, or other member with questions related to their personal circumstances (Questions about the forum or issues with the forum are ok). This forum only works when members share their experience and insights with everyone.

Things you agree not to post:
All BKF users agree not to post any derogatory/racist/or sexist remarks. This includes attachments, links and all information contained within posts, signatures, and avatars, failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban.

All BKF users agree not to post any copyrighted or trademarked information without the express written permission of the owner(s) / proper citation of source.

All BKF users agree not to post any real names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, or any other personal details (their own or other people's).

All BKF users agree not to post links, pictures, attachments, videos, or the like of pornographic content, objectionable material or extreme violence, whether cartoon or real.

All BKF users agree not to use BKF for advertising purposes without a written contract between yourself/company/agent and the administration of BKF. Blatant advertising will result in a ban.

All BKF users agree not to spam the forums. Spam includes but is not limited to posting erroneous, non-relevant-useless, off-topic, or meaningless posts. Spam may also include posts which contain no text, or large areas of blank space between lines. Simply posting emoticons without text is considered spam. BKF is the largest bankruptcy message board and all the content is intended to help other users. Please help us improve the quality of our forum by making sure that your posts are well-worded, spell checked, grammatically correct and syntaxed.

Regarding actions of moderators and administrators:

The forum is no place to air out your opinion or be judgmental of our staff and its capabilities.

All BKF users agree not to abuse or mistreat moderators or administrators. It is against BKF rules to post any information regarding bans or any other action taken by a member of the moderating or administrative team. If you wish to discuss bans or warnings please do so via PM. To place a complaint against a moderator, send a PM to a super moderator. All Moderators are equal, any decision made by a moderator must be adhered to. If a moderator tells you something you do not like, do not go to another moderator looking for a different answer. If you are caught doing this you will be banned. The moderators work as a team and respect the decisions made by their peers and will help enforce them unless an administrator tells them differently.
If you have an issue with how the forum is run, then notify one of our administrator and we will look into the situation. We have in the past and still do appreciate any input that you offer this forum. But critical input and/or judgmental postings towards the staff will result in you getting banned.


Should you find a thread offensive or out of line, then notify a Mod in a PM so they can evaluate the situation and do the action deemed necessary.

All moderators do have active "other" lives outside of the forum and help moderate this forum in their spare time throughout the days and weeks.

If you have a problem with a member or Mod follow the proper channels of reporting it.

BKF reserves the right to delete any posts which contain anti-BKF comments or discussion. Any bashing of moderators or administrators, or any of their discussion or actions will also be deleted, and the responsible posting party(s) will be banned. Any public anti-BKF advertising, communication, or posts on another forum will result in permanent bans as well.

All warnings and bans are decided by individual moderators and administrators. Warnings are preferable to bans however, for serious offenses and repeat abusers bans will go into effect. The length of the bans can vary from several hours to permanent.

All messages posted or sent including through PM are the property of BKforum.com.

All BKF users agree not to advertiser on the forum (Niether by posting, private messaging or using your signature). If you are a company/attorney/legal adviser wishing to advertise on the site or sell a product, you must contact the head administrator and inquire about our advertising packages.

All bankruptcy related opinions expressed on BKForum.com are those of their authors and not necessarily of BKF, its staff or representatives.

You agree not to copy any material/post/content from BKF without written permission from our head administrator .

By posting on this forum you agree to these terms and conditions, including any punishment deemed appropriate by moderators or administrators in the event of an offense.

Administrators/Moderators can change these rules at any time without prior notice.
See more
See less

Tier 5 unemployment extension legislation not likely for jobless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tier 5 unemployment extension legislation not likely for jobless

    11/10/2010

    The U.S. unemployment rate remains frozen at 9.6%, job creation is still anemic, and for the week-ending October 30 new unemployment claims for the week jumped 20,000 to 457,000. The next week, the economy unexpectedly created more jobs than anticipated, yet the roller coaster ride continues, because today the government reported jobless claims for last week were the lowest in four months.

    Presently, thousands of Americans are due to see their unemployment benefits permanently expire November 30; and additional emergency legislation in the lame duck session of Congress is not likely.

    With each passing day, the uncomfortable reality of the nation’s 15-million unemployed is beginning to be treated the same way America concerns itself with her wars: we pay lip service to those fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq because it’s the patriotic thing to do, but beyond that we really don’t concern ourselves with the dirty truth of it unless we have family or friends actually serving in the armed forces.

    Out of sight, out of mind.

    The Senate’s failure to pass the Americans Want To Work Act---a bill that if approved would have extended the maximum number of weekly unemployment benefits to 119---might possibly relegate the fate of America’s jobless to that of its’ soldiers. Essentially everyone in the country knows unemployment is a problem, but unless it has a direct impact on those near and dear, few want to be disturbed with the problem of helping those out of work, or with creating jobs.

    As 2010 approaches the fiscal finish line, Democrats argue that unemployment compensation benefits are economically therapeutic for the economy as well as the jobless, while their GOP counterparts are reluctant to endorse any form of extension funding unless the money can be offset by cutting other programs.

    Either way, Extended Benefit programs that were provided for those who had exhausted all of their Emergency Unemployment Compensation are due to expire December 4; while the Federally-Assisted Compensation program authorized by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act expires December 11.

    Regardless of the politics involved, the real human tragedy of the end of these programs for existing recipients will mean greater hardship and worry in an economy where there are too few jobs, and for the few there are, five people are competing for each one.

    The jobs report released today showing jobless claims for last week fell to the lowest level in four months might be feeble evidence that the economy is trying to mend, yet does little to resolve the issue of thousands of Americans running out of financial assistance while job-hunting.

    It remains to be seen whether or not Congress will have the gumption to address this issue before the end of the year. Early indications are that it’s not likely.

    In the meantime, those out of work might want to consider organizing and participating in rallies like the one being held Friday, November 12 in Manhattan. There 99er’s---those Americans who have exhausted their 99-weeks of emergency unemployment compensation benefits---plan a non-violent protest to demand Congress do the work of the American people and pass the Americans Want To Work Act (S.3706).

    In their press release, organizers of the rally---Joe Stanick and Kian Frederick---state that the purpose of the protest is to demand that Congress do the people’s work. Specifically, that an additional 20 weeks of compensation be authorized so 99er’s can continue to live their lives off the streets while seeking work.



    http://www.examiner.com/unemployment...ly-for-jobless
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 11-11-2010, 02:39 PM. Reason: bring more in line with posting formatting rules for this forum.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

  • #2
    just to add a footnote...

    when our "wars" overseas end...what happens to employee our now flighting men and women...where do they go for work?? what jobs can they look forward to??
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

    Comment


    • #3
      tobee43 I just noticed this thread and I fall into the 99er crowd as you can see my from my post and dialogue with you in the Chapter 7 thread.

      I agree 100% with what you wrote. I did write Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed, and Barbara Boxer regarding my concerns. This will accomplish very little, but will add another person to the millions that will likely lose benefits next month.

      I get angry when I see wealthy people and corporations constantly get bailed out and I hate the top down approach to giving money to the top in hopes that it will trickle down to the poor. This simply does not work. I would love to see something to help those struggling on the bottom with unemployment extensions to help them stay on their feet until they can land a new job. This isn't asking much, especially from those who have paid into the system for so many years. It's like telling those that retire, guess what, we are shutting off your social security checks, even though you paid into the system for your entire life - sorry, tough luck.

      We are the richest country in the world, yet we seem to neglect those most in need and at the worst time possible to neglect them. We are not talking about lifetime welfare recipients, but people that have worked, lost their jobs, now need help during the worst recession since the great depression, until they can get a job again. Is this asking too much???

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by helpme2010 View Post
        tobee43 I just noticed this thread and I fall into the 99er crowd as you can see my from my post and dialogue with you in the Chapter 7 thread.

        I agree 100% with what you wrote. I did write Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed, and Barbara Boxer regarding my concerns. This will accomplish very little, but will add another person to the millions that will likely lose benefits next month.

        I get angry when I see wealthy people and corporations constantly get bailed out and I hate the top down approach to giving money to the top in hopes that it will trickle down to the poor. This simply does not work. I would love to see something to help those struggling on the bottom with unemployment extensions to help them stay on their feet until they can land a new job. This isn't asking much, especially from those who have paid into the system for so many years. It's like telling those that retire, guess what, we are shutting off your social security checks, even though you paid into the system for your entire life - sorry, tough luck.

        We are the richest country in the world, yet we seem to neglect those most in need and at the worst time possible to neglect them. We are not talking about lifetime welfare recipients, but people that have worked, lost their jobs, now need help during the worst recession since the great depression, until they can get a job again. Is this asking too much???
        no, i certainly do not believe this is asking too much at all...after all it was OUR money put in that fund...

        i posted this in your thread...because actually that is where it belonged... i didn't post the entire article, only the website to click on to read it...but it was published yesterday and just do not sound really hopeful for us...

        (excellent point with the analogy using ss etc.)
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

        Comment


        • #5
          a few points I would like to make. My wife also falls into that catagory, and has not had permenant work in 3 years, so she keeps re-opening her extension claim whenever a temp job she's working ends

          businesses pay into your state unemployment fund through payroll taxes. Once your 26 weeks are up your extension, if available is funded by the federal government. Many states unemployment funds are running a deficit, California, in fact, is losing $40 million a week from its fund.

          Many of the types of jobs people are Laid off from are never coming back. so if someone has the delusion that they can wait this thing out and continue to collect unemployment, I feel sorry for you.

          I'm of the opinion that instead of just handing over extended benefits, the government should also sponser and pay for training programs into careers that have a shortage of qualified personel, and that in order to continue to collect unemployment benefits, you have to attend training, and complete it, so you become employable in the new world economy.
          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
            a few points I would like to make. My wife also falls into that catagory, and has not had permenant work in 3 years, so she keeps re-opening her extension claim whenever a temp job she's working ends

            businesses pay into your state unemployment fund through payroll taxes. Once your 26 weeks are up your extension, if available is funded by the federal government. Many states unemployment funds are running a deficit, California, in fact, is losing $40 million a week from its fund.

            Many of the types of jobs people are Laid off from are never coming back. so if someone has the delusion that they can wait this thing out and continue to collect unemployment, I feel sorry for you.

            I'm of the opinion that instead of just handing over extended benefits, the government should also sponser and pay for training programs into careers that have a shortage of qualified personel, and that in order to continue to collect unemployment benefits, you have to attend training, and complete it, so you become employable in the new world economy.
            i very much agree with your view about the future, and in re-training for those that may have to re adjust to fit the needs of "world today".

            however, there is a fraction of us...between the ages of 50-70 that were upper and middle management positions that have much to offer on many levels. i have been actually told "YOU ARE TOO OLD"...we both in the family re-educated ourselves in "other" fields...only to be told due to our past experiences we would get bored therefore, we will not hire you.

            our personal experience has been, that we both paid into the state we are collecting from. one of us has over 45k in their fund...these are NOT government or state funds...it's an accumulation of years (over 50), of contributions. we would just like what we paid in, nothing more, nothing less...we also pay taxes...even on our ss and our pension. we have not even collect 1/2 of this 99 weeks everyone refers to. we are only in tier 2. or were.

            your point is so well meaning, and we just spoke about it the other day...what ARE they going to do with you...we still have our minds...( NO ONE COMMENT ON THAT PLEASE), on most days that is...and what...the jobs in re constructing the roads etc., we just physically are no longer capable of. there have been no new education programs thus far for us we'd both be most happy to get back to work...if there was any work to get back to.

            presently, in the state we live in, unemployment, as of yesterday's local paper is still hovering about 13%.

            we want no FREE rides...really.
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
              a few points I would like to make. My wife also falls into that catagory, and has not had permenant work in 3 years, so she keeps re-opening her extension claim whenever a temp job she's working ends

              businesses pay into your state unemployment fund through payroll taxes. Once your 26 weeks are up your extension, if available is funded by the federal government. Many states unemployment funds are running a deficit, California, in fact, is losing $40 million a week from its fund.

              Many of the types of jobs people are Laid off from are never coming back. so if someone has the delusion that they can wait this thing out and continue to collect unemployment, I feel sorry for you.

              I'm of the opinion that instead of just handing over extended benefits, the government should also sponser and pay for training programs into careers that have a shortage of qualified personel, and that in order to continue to collect unemployment benefits, you have to attend training, and complete it, so you become employable in the new world economy.
              Greetings Albacor, long time......

              Here is the dilemma with your theory, the fact that so many unemployed are 99ers such as the Mrs. she being in her fifties, who will hire a person with a Masters degree, who has computer experience and teaching experience but is 59 years old? Mrs. needs no training for her multitude of talents. Training goes to naught if there are just no jobs nor expansion of the economy. This situation goes far deeper than just applying ad nauseum with resume' in hand. Mrs. is in her third year of UC. I don't like it, but we will take it. We do not consider it a hand out. When our government freely gifts Brazil millions to explore for oil in OUR Gulf, and our Government closed oil to OUR OWN people, I would say OUR problems come from a higher source than lack of jobs. The jobs would be there now if confiscatory taxes were not. 'Hub

              P.S. putting temptation in my path again? She's a peach.
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                Greetings Albacor, long time......

                Here is the dilemma with your theory, the fact that so many unemployed are 99ers such as the Mrs. she being in her fifties, who will hire a person with a Masters degree, who has computer experience and teaching experience but is 59 years old? Mrs. needs no training for her multitude of talents. Training goes to naught if there are just no jobs nor expansion of the economy. This situation goes far deeper than just applying ad nauseum with resume' in hand. Mrs. is in her third year of UC. I don't like it, but we will take it. We do not consider it a hand out. When our government freely gifts Brazil millions to explore for oil in OUR Gulf, and our Government closed oil to OUR OWN people, I would say OUR problems come from a higher source than lack of jobs. The jobs would be there now if confiscatory taxes were not. 'Hub

                P.S. putting temptation in my path again? She's a peach.
                very well stated hub...

                depending on the job i'm applying for, i don't even put i have masters on a few of my resumes...and then of course i'm lying. that really feels terrible and dishonest. it's a no win catch 22 for many of us. or, simply put, how does one eliminate 30 or 40 years of experience on a job application.


                and, at this point, i feel compelled to expose my resume, while attempting to maintain some sense of anonymity and privacy....what with 20 years as a financial analyst, did the re-training once, when i suffered my first illness, then.........re educated at bu for national paralegal...13 years at one firm and 2 at another...where do you hide this??? and what do you do with it?
                Last edited by tobee43; 11-14-2010, 11:30 AM. Reason: typos r me
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

                Comment


                • #9
                  I doubt that the next Republican led House will vote for unemployment extension for the 99ers anytime soon. Its kind of ironic that the unemployed who stayed home on election day and the ones who did vote, voted against their interest. Would love to see the exit polling data on this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My uncle is German and he is a teacher at a trade school that retrains the older unemployed for new career positions. Germany has it right. They have a two tier education system. They recognize that not all are college material, so they offer the trades. As a result, Germany exports more than the US, has a lower unemployment rate and a stable labor/mgt workforce.

                    Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                    a few points I would like to make. My wife also falls into that catagory, and has not had permenant work in 3 years, so she keeps re-opening her extension claim whenever a temp job she's working ends

                    businesses pay into your state unemployment fund through payroll taxes. Once your 26 weeks are up your extension, if available is funded by the federal government. Many states unemployment funds are running a deficit, California, in fact, is losing $40 million a week from its fund.

                    Many of the types of jobs people are Laid off from are never coming back. so if someone has the delusion that they can wait this thing out and continue to collect unemployment, I feel sorry for you.

                    I'm of the opinion that instead of just handing over extended benefits, the government should also sponser and pay for training programs into careers that have a shortage of qualified personel, and that in order to continue to collect unemployment benefits, you have to attend training, and complete it, so you become employable in the new world economy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Exactly, GM and Chrysler paid billions in state/federal and payroll taxes over their entire existent. So they got a Federal loan to keep the lights on until they get healthy which is happening now.

                      There is way to much age bias and the federal gov't needs to crack down on this and start auditing the hiring data from firms. These folks may need to set up a consulting business or seek a temp mgt service were firms hire experience former middle/upper managers for temp positions.

                      Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                      i very much agree with your view about the future, and in re-training for those that may have to re adjust to fit the needs of "world today".

                      however, there is a fraction of us...between the ages of 50-70 that were upper and middle management positions that have much to offer on many levels. i have been actually told "YOU ARE TOO OLD"...we both in the family re-educated ourselves in "other" fields...only to be told due to our past experiences we would get bored therefore, we will not hire you.

                      our personal experience has been, that we both paid into the state we are collecting from. one of us has over 45k in their fund...these are NOT government or state funds...it's an accumulation of years (over 50), of contributions. we would just like what we paid in, nothing more, nothing less...we also pay taxes...even on our ss and our pension. we have not even collect 1/2 of this 99 weeks everyone refers to. we are only in tier 2. or were.

                      your point is so well meaning, and we just spoke about it the other day...what ARE they going to do with you...we still have our minds...( NO ONE COMMENT ON THAT PLEASE), on most days that is...and what...the jobs in re constructing the roads etc., we just physically are no longer capable of. there have been no new education programs thus far for us we'd both be most happy to get back to work...if there was any work to get back to.

                      presently, in the state we live in, unemployment, as of yesterday's local paper is still hovering about 13%.

                      we want no FREE rides...really.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jacko View Post
                        Exactly, GM and Chrysler paid billions in state/federal and payroll taxes over their entire existent. So they got a Federal loan to keep the lights on until they get healthy which is happening now.

                        There is way to much age bias and the federal gov't needs to crack down on this and start auditing the hiring data from firms. These folks may need to set up a consulting business or seek a temp mgt service were firms hire experience former middle/upper managers for temp positions.
                        and jacko, just an interesting footnote...i was actually...(TRUE story)...told my a LAW FIRM i was TOO OLD!! ( and i look pretty good )........i think actually when there is a 22 year old...( and i have NOTHING against youth!) as the senior partners head admin asst...sitting at my interview, and the atty was maybe 27 tops...they wanted NO ONE in their firm my age...i felt the daggers and then he openly said.."i don't think you are good fit...your much older than use and the image we want is that of young and fresh" T...so i guess that didn't only mean i wasn't young enough....but was he implying i had not shower before i can, as well??

                        they really should no better, there is no one to enforce the penalties with these discriminating employers...the government doesn't care at all.
                        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm a 99er too. 48 yrs old. Lost my job as a museum supervisor over 2 years ago. Have earned two useless BA's, one in Anthropology the other in Art History. Applied for 100's of jobs. Cannot even get hired at Walmart part-time.... Good thing, I did not take out any school loans, just put my last few classes and a couple of grad courses on my credit card, which is now in default and anticipating a chap 7 when our home foreclosure-short sale limbo has run its course. Of course any potential employer will not hire me, because now my credit is shot...

                          good luck everyone...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bladerunner View Post
                            I'm a 99er too. 48 yrs old. Lost my job as a museum supervisor over 2 years ago. Have earned two useless BA's, one in Anthropology the other in Art History. Applied for 100's of jobs. Cannot even get hired at Walmart part-time.... Good thing, I did not take out any school loans, just put my last few classes and a couple of grad courses on my credit card, which is now in default and anticipating a chap 7 when our home foreclosure-short sale limbo has run its course. Of course any potential employer will not hire me, because now my credit is shot...

                            good luck everyone...
                            bladerunner.....that was incredibly smart, putting the classes on the cards...i'm certain at the time you had no clue you'd be filing bk...however, that certainly is a way around the system.
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wonder how they can look their parents in the eyes which has probably happened to them.

                              Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                              and jacko, just an interesting footnote...i was actually...(TRUE story)...told my a LAW FIRM i was TOO OLD!! ( and i look pretty good )........i think actually when there is a 22 year old...( and i have NOTHING against youth!) as the senior partners head admin asst...sitting at my interview, and the atty was maybe 27 tops...they wanted NO ONE in their firm my age...i felt the daggers and then he openly said.."i don't think you are good fit...your much older than use and the image we want is that of young and fresh" T...so i guess that didn't only mean i wasn't young enough....but was he implying i had not shower before i can, as well??

                              they really should no better, there is no one to enforce the penalties with these discriminating employers...the government doesn't care at all.

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X