top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felt like playing music tonight, want to share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt like playing music tonight, want to share.

You folks know I have been depressed for the last few days about all this. Tonight my daughter and I had such fun. She sand and danced for me. I am a guitar player and I like to get midi music backing tracks and play guitar and sing to them. I have done this out at family parties and for friends and such and I hope to start making some extra money doing this soon. Social Security has a work plan and tell me that they encourage folks to work to help suppliment their SSI and that if I can make money doing this it would be great and wouldn't even effect my Social security but very little.

Anyway, tonight was the first time in days that I felt like playing my guitar and singing. My daughter recorded me to my little minidusc recorder and I posted it on the web. I did this song because it talks about looking at the bright side of things. It's an old Allman brothers song called ain't wasting time no more. It really made my spirit feel better and i hope you all enjoy it too. I am playing guitar and singing and felt it in my heart, so I hope you do too. here is the link. It may not start playing unitl it downloads on your computer, or some computers might start streaming it as soon as you click. It is an mp3.

Hope you all enjoy and I hope it lifts your spirits.

Jeff

Nice !

Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by jeff0633
      Hope you all enjoy and I hope it lifts your spirits.
      Thanks for sharing, Jeff! We're so glad to know this song lifted YOUR spirits! The bk journey is such a hard one emotionally - please remember you are among friends here who have been where you are now. There is light ahead - just hang on and come here to vent any time you need to. Glad you found us!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Extremely well done!!!

One of my alltime favorite tunes as well.

Love the amp tone! What is it???

pv34pv3p(Very happy the trustee didn't go after my Kendrick...)

Comment

You've been blessed with an awesome talent! Try to take a moment to stand back and count of the many blessings that you've been given and it will shed
          a new encourging light! Counting my blessings daily helps me continue this tough road we're on. Thanks so much for sharing Jeff!
          9/28/06: Filed Chapter 7
          10/25/06: 341 meeting Done!
          12/25/06: Last day for objections.... Dear Santa, can we have a bk discharge for Christmas please?
          1/12/07: Discharged & closed!!

Comment

Thanks much. That's just a cheap Behringer Vampire 210 amp. Yeah, I can fit it in on my exemptions, and the guitar is a Mexican strat, also will be on my exemptions.

Thanks

Jeff

Originally posted by pv34pv3p View Post
            Extremely well done!!!

One of my alltime favorite tunes as well.

Love the amp tone! What is it???

pv34pv3p(Very happy the trustee didn't go after my Kendrick...)

Comment

You folks are so right. As long as we have our loved ones in our lives, friends and family, all this stuff is insignificant. Like someone else told me, this collection agency is from another state. he said it would be very rare indeed for them to pay to have the writ of execution done, pay the sheriff and storage to come out and have the sheriff go through my personal belongings. He said the exemptions were because that if a local person got a judgement on me, they actually might have someone come to my home and go through my things, but he said that this collection agency was looking for bank accounts and property, which I won't have anything for them in that way. The only way they would get anything is to pay all these folks to come to my home and try to find stuff not on the exemption, but there will basically be nothing that's I can't put on there. I highly doubt they are going to risk forking out all the money and trouble to get the sheriff out here by long distance. He said it just won't happen. has anyone here ever had a CA from a different state pay everyone they would need to send an official to their door to collect personal belongings and then pay to store them and all that?

Jeff

Comment

Hey Jeff!

I merged your threads and moved the new thread here.

All I can say is,...........

WOW!!

You are really good!!

Enjoyed the song much.
                Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                Discharged - 12/2006
                Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Thanks much. That song has always made me feel good, but the words hit home lastnight. I have been working up to be able to do a full show, but I still can't put the equipment under my exemptions as tools of the trade because i haven't actually been making money with it yet.

Jeff

Originally posted by SinkingFast View Post
                  Hey Jeff!

I merged your threads and moved the new thread here.

All I can say is,...........

WOW!!

You are really good!!

Enjoyed the song much.

Comment

That was awesome! It made me smile :-)

thanks for sharing

niteflytes
                    Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
                    TU: 535

Comment

Wow!! You are really really good. Keep posting your stuff!!
                      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! Sounds wonderful and I know you will get going soon.

As for the bk stuff happening.. bogus silly stuff!
                        www.creditnewsblues.com

Comment

Thanks again folks. I have gotten so much help here so far. The first few days were almost panic. Afetr learning about my rights in this forum, I have realized that there are laws to protect us, there are other folks in the same situation as me, and I don't feel shame in using my rights to protect myself and kids against these slugs. Cindy, I take it your middle name is Lynn? Mine too.

Here are a few more songs I hope you enjoy.

Comment

Ok, so we both have Lynn for our middle name and get this....my aunts name is Helen Stewart and her son is...Jeffery (Jeff)............
                            Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Jeff

Your playin' and vocals on Ain't Wastin' Time No More remind me a lot of these guys...

Check out Speculator first...then Roads...The rest are really good too. I can't sing like ya'll but jammin' along with these 2 lifted me out of a funk a while back...

pv34pv3p(First name is Linn)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X