Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinroofrusted View Post
    elections are now right around the corner.... Coincidence?
    Bingo, we have a winner here!
    *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymuse View Post
      Bingo, we have a winner here!
      That's what I'm thinking......

Amazing how we still have the same threats overseas, we still have Iran being all up in everyone's faces with nuke talks, we're still in hurricane season, but it's 6 weeks before elections, and WOW! gas drops almost a dollar a gallon.......
      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Agreement here. Our government plays us like a fiddle!

Comment

The cheapest price I've seen so far was: $2.24
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

gas prices around my house our now at 2.02 and as low as 1.98.

Comment

1.95 last night!!!!

Comment

Paid 2.19 today, lowest in about a year and a half.

Comment

I sure hope that gas does not go up after the election. The symphony is playing and our current administration has all their cards played (except for Mark Foley, who they did not expect). Stock market high's. All looking good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
                    Stock market high's. All looking good for them.
                    It looks up for the time being... The stock market usually precedes the economy itself by about 6 months, as a dead accurate guage of the future... Lets hope it plays out that way, if energy prices continue to fall and the economy starts to boom once again

Comment

prices shot back up 5 cents yesterday...
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Saw in our local newspaper where one place had 87 for $1.90, but it was way out in the "sticks." Lowest price near me is $2.03.

I'll just try to enjoy it while it lasts! How well I remember Katrina when gas was $3.00 if it was even available. Some of my family went and purchased drums filled with gasoline from farmers. Soon after that the farmers quit selling it because their lives were threatened. Scary times!
                        Filed: 2/24/2006
                        341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                        Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I paid $2.13 yesterday

Comment

Finally down to 1.98 here. Woo.
                            filed: 5/17/06
                            341: 7/5/06
                            discharged: 9/6/06
                            closed: 12/20/06

Comment

Thank goodness I was to lazy to get gas yesterday, average price was $2.19...decided to get gas on my to work today, and gassed up for $2.07 :-)

All this corporate greed is enough! Less than a mile down the road prices were $2.16!! This gas gouging crime has been going on long enough! Dont you think!!???

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                                All this corporate greed is enough! Less than a mile down the road prices were $2.16!! This gas gouging crime has been going on long enough! Dont you think!!???
                                Its independent retailers doing whatever they want. Many gas station owners own several stations, but not in a row all at the same place. Some places run on a 4% commission, some 8%, some .25$ flat, some just charge whatever they want. Bottom line is, people can decide when and where to spend their money. I'm sure this link is on here somewhere, but here it is again, the best gas price website... Decide where to buy your gas BEFORE you leave your house: http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X