Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HRx View Post
    Once again, the market hasn't proven that fuel usuage has spiked to warrant the cost of fuel. Oil companies have made record breaking profits for the past 24 months. The trend of supply/demand for fuel doesn't equate to the prices that we're being charged. A third party investigation really needs to be conducted to on the major fuel hogs. These bozos are making billions at our expense!!
    The market doesn't prove anything. It drives irrational trends based on speculation. Once everyone goes off the deep end pouring money into a certain sector of securities or a commodity, pricing will follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn View Post
      The market doesn't prove anything. It drives irrational trends based on speculation. Once everyone goes off the deep end pouring money into a certain sector of securities or a commodity, pricing will follow suit.
      Yes it does...if consumer use of fuel really did increase ten fold--then that would warrant the fuel increases that we've been experiencing. There isn't any actual evidence in place that demonstrates that consumer use of fuel (market-trend) has increased to the point where fuel prices needed to increase to more than $2.00 per gallon. To this very day, the government, and corporate fuel companies still cannot justify the rapid, increase in fuel cost. The increase cost of fuel is an expected phenomenon---but not at this pace!
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Oil Trading under $54 as we speak...

Gas will be under $2 nationwide within weeks... At least for a little while.

Comment

Down to 2.09 for Regular at my corner Shell. Walioked in t'other day and to "Hi sweetie" haven't seen you in awhile, after small talk I asked what happened to the kid that used to work here. "Oh, he was hauled away in handcuffs, he stole sever grand from the register" and then an attempted explanantion of the scam which behooves me as to why someone so much smarter than i is not doing better, he used to complain about the pay all the time...
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

2.15 on Anna Maria Island
            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

2.53 a gallon for regular here today. 2.77 premium, it's going up and down. 40 cent rise in one month!

BTW, the signature is tongue in cheek.
              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

Yeah big time. Something tells me this summer could be rough.

Comment

Fyi

Anyone belong to COSTCO ? Used to be PRICE CLUB. Some have gas pumps now and I've always found the gas a bit below the price of others BUT you have to be a member and SWIPE you members card before you can pump! Also 7 Elevens that sell gas I notice their prices are usually a penny off or even matching COSTCO's. (BTW I live in Falls Church, Virginia).

FYI

Catchmeifyoucan
                  July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
                  Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
                  Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
                  Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

In Sunrise we only have SAMS. They tried to get pumps years ago but the City won't let it fly. They gave up. Because of H/cane liability issues code enforcemement is horribly strict. BEYOND THE AVERAGE AMERICAN'S IMAGINATION.

Comment

The damn gaves prices are up to $2.43 now!!! WoW!!!
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

2.80 for premium here. Just crazy, three bucks is on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by robivi3 View Post
                          2.80 for premium here. Just crazy, three bucks is on the way.
                          3.56 for regular this morning at the 711 across the street from my apartment complex!
                          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,

Comment

This year will be higher than last year. Possibly $4.00 max in summer !? We better migrate to Metroplitan bus, train, subway, walk, bike, work at home, etc. to save$$ more.

Comment

Originally posted by BKOnce View Post
                              This year will be higher than last year. Possibly $4.00 max in summer !? We better migrate to Metroplitan bus, train, subway, walk, bike, work at home, etc. to save$$ more.
                              You really think?

Comment

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
                                3.56 for regular this morning at the 711 across the street from my apartment complex!
                                Wow!!! That's unbelievable!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X