anyone doing anything today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone doing anything today?

it looks like it turned out to be a nice day. Theres some type of free festival at a park nearby with good music and alot of people are going so im going to check that out. Then maybe later go to a club.
    retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
    10/30/10- WEDDING!!
    09/04/09-discharged!!!

I went to the local lake this AM to fish for trout at 6 AM. 5 bites in 4 hours and I left.
    I went home, cleaned up and went to a veteran's memorial service for Memorial Day.
    I am sure glad I made it back when I served, many did not.
    It seems as time goes on that many are forgetting why this holiday is celebrated at all.
    It's a shame.

Comment

Hey Ken, see you're out fishing again! At least the kids didn't destroy your outing! However, you didn't pull anything in? Only 5 "bites"?

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
      It seems as time goes on that many are forgetting why this holiday is celebrated at all. It's a shame.
      Yes, it is.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yep, 3rd time this week fishing and have not caught one. But 4 miles and 10 minutes away makes a cheap and fast trip.
        You know, I got more fish when it was freezing cold and windy at the lake.
        Maybe someone is trying to tell me something.
        Oh well, I get out of the house anyway and once in awhile the wife goes to fish with me.

Comment

Did some gardening...we're in the process of moving all of my "babies" (my fussed over perennials) from the garden at "the soon to be foreclosed house" to the rental house. Heck, I have fun, I don't buy more plants, my landlords get gifted plants, and I enjoy them for at least another year. Countrywide doesn't deserve my landscaping.
          over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
          Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

Comment

Worked today and tomorrow.
            Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
            Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

well we went to the outdoor dj party and BF spun at it. i had alot of fun and most of the day it didnt rain. When it did start raining it was raining pretty hard and i ran out of the pavillion and danced in the rain...so fun and refreshing!

we decided to skip going to the club afterwards and are just laying on the couch watching tv. All in all a good day, and no work tomorrow!
              retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
              10/30/10- WEDDING!!
              09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

I'm in Michigan. The weather was nice today! Since we don't have any money to go out and do anything, the hubby made a bon-fire in the back yard and we enjoyed a 3.99 bottle of wine.

Comment

We had a big family pool party/barbecue, including my two Vietnam War vet cousins and their families. There were roughly 40 of us including kids of all ages. Now I have my two grandbabies staying with me overnight, so I'm one thrilled grandma.
                  BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X