Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

Ms. AngelinaCat, and 'Hub wish all a very Happy Holiday. Remember what Thanksgiving really means.

Thank our Supreme Being for what we have. Not for what we lack or what we lose or may lose. It means nothing in the long haul.

Love your family and if you have not a family, love your fellow man, but above all, love and respect yourself. GBWY, all. Mrs. AC and 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am thankful that we still have a roof over our heads and that we will have a good meal with family tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday also, and I will make it a point not to dwell on any financial problems, and focus on EATING: the whole Thanksgiving feast with birthday cake for dessert.

Happy TG everyone! Hope it is as good for you and yours as it is for me!

Comment

Same to you but more of it.

11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
      12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
      3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

I am thankful for all of you as you have been a great help, comfort and source of information for us during this stressful time!

May you all have much to be thankful for, tomorrow and after....

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all BK forum members.

Comment

And this year, I know what to be really thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I'm thankful for the new liver I got this year that allowed me to be here for another Thanksgiving to be with my wonderful wife and children.

Here's wishing the forum family a happy Thanksgiving!
              ==================================
              Filed: 4-30-2010
              341 Complete: 6-16-2010
              Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Comment

I thank God for everything because without him we would not exist.

I wished everybody in the world could have a full belly, some fellowship and the enjoyment that the phone ringing is not a collector.
                Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

As we prepare to gather with family and friends, let us all remember that even in these tough economic times, there is plenty to be thankful for. So please, let's not think about the misfortunes from the past, or the fear of an unknown future, but be thankful this day for all we have.

(Okay, there's something wrong with me... I just made that up. Maybe I'll use it at dinner today!)
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Ditto to all that has been said.
                    I have so very much to be thankful for but yet sometimes let the other stuff get me down.. Today is a day to forget about my troubles and think about all to be thankful for..
                    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
                    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
                    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
                      I'm thankful for the new liver I got this year that allowed me to be here for another Thanksgiving to be with my wonderful wife and children.

Here's wishing the forum family a happy Thanksgiving!
                      Wow, I'm thankful for this too! Wishing you many more happy and healthy days!
                      *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Thanksgiving greetings and blessings from my home to yours!
                        BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X