No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a stay at home mom. My dh is a millwright for a local papermill.
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

USPS for 34+ years. DW is an RN and has her own business.
      Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

I'm on disability and unemployed ATM. Hoping to pick up something part time to supplement disability after the first of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by life;319846[QUOTE
          ]I am a Stay at Home mom & my husband is a pilot
          [/QUOTE]
          Amazing how many commercial pilots have ended up in the bankruptcy courts. When Eastern went under and took the pension money with it, the guys were lined up down in Miami at the Court House (but in Forida, you have the unlimited homestead exemption, for a little solace on the wound).

Comment

I'm a computer programmer, specializing in artificial intelligence software. For the past decade I mostly worked for a defense contractor, but they're about to run out of money. (Ironically, given our bankruptcy, they're also planning to have me take over their book-keeping and payroll as of Jan 1, having had to make the office manager redundant.)

My wife's unemployed, partly due to medical issues. She is trying to get into video editing and will soon be getting her first "assistant editor" credit on an indie short.

Comment

Police Dispatcher for a small department in the Phoenix Metro Area
              Filed Ch7 Pro Se: 11/19/09; 341 Meeting: 12/23/09; Discharged: 03/01/10, Closed: 03/08/10

Comment

Originally posted by ThisJustin View Post
                Police Dispatcher for a small department in the Phoenix Metro Area
                Don't tell me its Buckeye ?? Does Sheriff Joe know your roaming these boards ??

Comment

Originally posted by Meatstick View Post
                  Don't tell me its Buckeye ?? Does Sheriff Joe know your roaming these boards ??
                  Nah, it's even smaller than Buckeye, if you can believe that. As for the sheriff, I doubt it... I'm at home right now. I work 3rd shift
                  Filed Ch7 Pro Se: 11/19/09; 341 Meeting: 12/23/09; Discharged: 03/01/10, Closed: 03/08/10

Comment

I always liked working the nightshift, not many bosses around to spy on the employees.

Have a good one !

Meatstick

Comment

i am working in IT Company in india ..

Comment

Meteorologist in the US Air Force

Comment

Both wife and I operate a child daycare center.
                          North Carolina

Comment

Homemaker with past work experience in support staff for special education in a public school setting working with physically and mentally challenged individuals. Also worked in a private setting before I retired from working all together.

Spouse, 20 yrs. retired USAF/NAVY Veteran, 100% Totally Disabled Veteran, and Disability Social Security. Unable to work, and trying to accept that he is not able.
                            (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                            :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

SAHM with two pre-school aged kids, my husband is a Civil Engineer

Comment

Nothing at the moment.
                                Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X