No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work for an auto finance company. Basically i review accounts and decide who gets put out for repo or not. (dont hate i help people when i can) i needed to pay rent one day and now its 4 years later and i'm still there. its really a fun and exciting job at times.
    7/17/09-Retained my attorney

Comment

I am a psychotherapist who just closed my private practice. I also work full-time at an adult residential program. My husband lost his job as a corporate pilot five months ago and we are just considering that we might end up bankrupt. Not sure yet if we can save it or want to try.

Comment

I am currently a virtual bookkeeper. I have 5 years experience running small law offices and being a paralegal/girl Friday and am in the process of learning how to be a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant (VBA). I intend to become certified once I have learned the process properly.
        [deleted by moderator]

Comment

You're not the only one

Originally posted by mark View Post
          Isn't it ironic that the reason most non-medical employees need BK is the outragous bills we face after visiting you.
          We don't get any breaks in the medical profession either dear. I'm an RN and a good part of my debt is medical debt. I've never had as good of insurance as some of the companies on the outside of the profession have.

Comment

Stay at home mom, they've all left me and grown up now, though two still need me to help with homework sometimes. I guess it's time for a 2nd career. I've wanted to be a paralegal since I was 17, maybe I can do that now? I love books and reading and the law fascinates me but I never did anything with that. I started college twice but didn't finish because it took time away from my babies. I knew I wouldn't have much time with them, they grow up so fast. My sweetie husband of 21 years is in construction.
            8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
            8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
            9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
            11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

Near the revere....

!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

motorcycle technician for 25 years.

Comment

I am a Stay at Home mom & my husband is a pilot

Comment

Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic since 1987. Police Officer before that. Looking for a change now.

Comment

Construction from Ohio, left there cause the industry was slowing back in 03 and now its caught me here in California...hard times all over.

Comment

Automotive Technician 30 years.
                        Filed August 15th 2008
                        Discharged:12/08/2008
                        Closed: 2/23/2009

Comment

A little of this, and a little of that.............

I like to write books - I have published over a half dozen so far. Currently working on my main book - 14 years into it so far.

I make jewelery.

I collect rare items.

I create all the artwork in my books.

I also have a retail store....... which takes up the rest of my time.
                          Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

hmmmm..dont know if I should answer

California Highway Patrol-Inland Division 24 years....Great job, just not enough to keep my ex-wife in her "new" lifestyle...

Comment

Transportation Freight Broker

Transportation Freight Broker Dispatcher

Comment

I'm a registered nurse in labor and delivery.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X