Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
    Let's start with the obvious

When each of you look up to the far right corner of the screen, does your forum user name show up after Welcome, or do you see blank fields for Username and Password? If you see the blank fields, try logging in again using your forum username and password. What happens then?

If you still can't get into the forums, the next thing to try is to delete your website browsing history, cookies, etc. To do this, if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox, in the Menu at the top of the screen click Tools/Internet Options. Select Delete, click OK, then close your browser, open it again, and if necessary log into BK Forum again using your username and password in the blank fields.

Please let us mods know if either of these options fixes your access problem.
    Nope - still having issues regardless of clearing cookies, etc.

Comment

I'm having a related issue. I can sign in without a problem. But the software won't keep me signed in. I have to keep signing in repeatedly, sometimes every 10-15 minutes. It's frustrating because if I am in the middle of a typing a comment when I get signed out, I lose all my work when I sign in again.
      Filed Chapter 7 non-consumer as a pro se. *Discharged* October 2011.

Comment

What's up with the signing in, can't anyone rectify this?

Comment

and now it appears the dates are messed up??? too weird!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I get the original message but have not had any problems just clicking the "forum" button and can naviagate anywhere I want to go. Happily I might add.....LOL.
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I get this too. Can't visit BKforum.com but I can click the "forum" and it all seems fine from there.
              8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
              9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
              Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
                Let's start with the obvious

When each of you look up to the far right corner of the screen, does your forum user name show up after Welcome, or do you see blank fields for Username and Password? If you see the blank fields, try logging in again using your forum username and password. What happens then?

If you still can't get into the forums, the next thing to try is to delete your website browsing history, cookies, etc. To do this, if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox, in the Menu at the top of the screen click Tools/Internet Options. Select Delete, click OK, then close your browser, open it again, and if necessary log into BK Forum again using your username and password in the blank fields.

Please let us mods know if either of these options fixes your access problem.

I did all that you suggested. Still happening. Thanks.
                Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

it's STILL happening...odd.
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Yup. Me too.
                    There are two secrets for success in life:
                    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X