Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explain blank Check please!!

Hi,
    O.k...Complicated...we are looking at trading in our Toyota Sequoia (2004) on a Madza 3...stripped down, new. Less payment, less gas mileage, new warranty and we do not need that big car at this point. We have a ton of equity in the car...possibly 13,000!

We are also going to lease a mazda cx-9 (with my dad leasing for us) and trading my Lexus RX 330...about 5300 in equity there. Gotta get rid of the crazy payment and I need something with a 3rd row but now as big as the Sequoia. Lease offers low payment, I drive about 8k per year (mom with kids) and my Dad can use the car when he is in town (lives away) as they were looking at buying something/leasing for home anyway.

Anyway...we are looking at trading both vehicles on 2 new ones and getting both payments lower that our lowest payment at this point. My husband wants to buy the 3 in our name/his name to rebuild credit. We were discharged June 18th...no repos/never missed car payments or were late on car payments. We are going to see what the dealer can do...ford credit at mazda. What do you think about the blank check....one of our credit cards in the BK was through capital one. Is that a deal breaker?

hhhhhmmmmm....don't know if they blank check thing works with a trade in. I didn't have at trade when I used the blank check. If you have trades I would suggest that being labor day weekend and having 2 cars to buy going to a VERY large volume ford dealership that also sells mazda and asking for the special financing dept. Tell them your sit. and exact. what you want to accomplish. Tell them you want to get into a vehic. that has large rebates and low interst specials. I promise they WILL WORK with you!! They will want to make the sale. This is the biggest care sales weekend of the year!! But you need the rebates for the down payments! And it is imperative that you START with the special finanace department and not a regular salesman. That is how I got my Ford. Where do you live? The ford dealership here also sells mazda. I say ford because they will work with you on the financing through ford motor credit...would you only consider the mazda or would you consider the ford focus which is a similar car for one of them? Good luck?
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X