No announcement yet.

Has anyone brought a car during bk ch7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam taylor, when was your discharge? have you seen our post on Christian Community credit union? Are you at least 6 months out? You could probably refinance at least the newer one of those at much less that you are paying now!!!! I just refied and got 6.75.....catchme is in the process... read to the beginning of this thread. It's worth a try.
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by tiredofdebt1 View Post
      nomore- capone pulls both experian and equifax
      roadloans-experian
      ford auto-equifax
      Thanks I tried did not get approved. i guess my scores are low.
      Last edited by NOMOREBADCREDIT; 09-30-2007, 02:26 PM.
      Filed ch7 8/14/07
      341 meeting 9/18/07
      DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

Last week I filed BK7, and exactly six days after my filing date, I received something in the mail from a local car dealership that claims, "You will drive away the day you file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy! A Chapter 13 bankruptcy will drive away the day of confirmation!... We can put you in some cars for $0 down payment and the lowest interest rate available" (emphasis theirs).

The ad provides very few details, and I'm sure there's a catch. Since the fine print states that they'll finance up to "135% of dealer invoice or wholesale book value plus tax, license," etc., I suspect the cars are overpriced. But, at least in theory, I guess it is possible to finance a car during BK7.
        "BK7 is not a fast-food combo meal."

Disclaimer: I'm a lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer. ;-) Accordingly, this post should not be considered legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by BurgerKingVII View Post
          Last week I filed BK7, and exactly six days after my filing date, I received something in the mail from a local car dealership that claims, "You will drive away the day you file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy! A Chapter 13 bankruptcy will drive away the day of confirmation!... We can put you in some cars for $0 down payment and the lowest interest rate available" (emphasis theirs).

The ad provides very few details, and I'm sure there's a catch. Since the fine print states that they'll finance up to "135% of dealer invoice or wholesale book value plus tax, license," etc., I suspect the cars are overpriced. But, at least in theory, I guess it is possible to finance a car during BK7.
          THANKS
          Filed ch7 8/14/07
          341 meeting 9/18/07
          DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X