Need a car again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a car again

Well I'm back and need a car since the deal I had fell through. Things happen for a reason I guess but now I'm nervous. I appled at eloans and so far Roadloans sent me an email saying they received my application. I gave my car up during the bk. I'm working full time and have retirement/va disability will my income help even if my score don't? I asked for $15000 for a used car, any thoughts on that? Help???? Thought I had found a car but the deal fell through, I should have gone to a dealer to begin with. Anyway, the car died so no need in me buying it if it's already bad. Let me know what you think with my income if Roadloans will touch me? I had been applying for cc and got cap1 and hhb, was waiting to hear back from a few others but I had some turndowns. Will this hurt??

sara4

Hey, Sara Sorry to hear that!! what happened to the Hooptie???
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sara4 View Post
      Well I'm back and need a car since the deal I had fell through. Things happen for a reason I guess but now I'm nervous. I appled at eloans and so far Roadloans sent me an email saying they received my application. I gave my car up during the bk. I'm working full time and have retirement/va disability will my income help even if my score don't? I asked for $15000 for a used car, any thoughts on that? Help???? Thought I had found a car but the deal fell through, I should have gone to a dealer to begin with. Anyway, the car died so no need in me buying it if it's already bad. Let me know what you think with my income if Roadloans will touch me? I had been applying for cc and got cap1 and hhb, was waiting to hear back from a few others but I had some turndowns. Will this hurt??

sara4
      cap one didnt approve you?
      Filed ch7 8/14/07
      341 meeting 9/18/07
      DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X