top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum scored needed for cap one blank check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimum scored needed for cap one blank check?

I was discharged last leek, now im building my credit up my score right now are all 500 i need a car asap but im willing to wait to get a vcap one loan, do anyone know the minimum score they will aprrove on

Originally posted by dasherkin View Post
    I was discharged last leek, now im building my credit up my score right now are all 500 i need a car asap but im willing to wait to get a vcap one loan, do anyone know the minimum score they will aprrove on

i'm not sure of the score...but drowning123 just got a loan...yikes it was 20% cap1 and she was JUST discharged and needed a car....but her post said she'll be refin'ing asap....
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

discharged less than a month
      several reposessions
      credit score about 530 but dropped to 500 upon filing which ive already returned to 530
      applied and approved for 24,000 at 15.99% for a 2010 or newer vehicle for 72 months
      the rate will vary slightly(percent or two) with an older/used car or length of loan
      no down payment if you meet loan to value ratio of 110%

i just purchased a 2010(new) dodge avenger with no money down for 16,500.
      my payment will be about 350/month but hope to try and refinance in a year or two to reduce interest rate.however, i will have to use another company as they do not refinance their own loans.

so while i haven't directly answered your question about the minimum score. mine is close or the same as yours and i was approved.i do have a significant income which may be a helpful factor though.about 50,000 year

also they approved me for a credit card with 500 max... 19 annual fee but waived first year.high interest but good for a starter card to re-establish
      i included a capital one card in chapter 7 as well but it was pretty old and only about 1000
      Last edited by hhwwe2; 01-05-2011, 08:40 AM. Reason: additional comments

Comment

Ok so I applied online and was approved for 23,000. I faxed all my goodies (their list) pay stubs etc.). Then got an email with a request to call them for further information. I punched in my social and a message came up that I was now declined with no explanation. Cap One leads you on then dumps ya.

Comment

damn sorry to hear....did u call them to see why? In march im going to try cap one as well..i been getting pre-approvals in the mail of 30k. so lets see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by jlmaca View Post
            Ok so I applied online and was approved for 23,000. I faxed all my goodies (their list) pay stubs etc.). Then got an email with a request to call them for further information. I punched in my social and a message came up that I was now declined with no explanation. Cap One leads you on then dumps ya.
            yeah that sucks. wonder why that happened.
            i've just begun my relationship but they have been nothing but great for me so far.
            not only did they give me the best rate/loan but nothing down(huge plus for me) and my first payment wasn't due for 45 days. plus when they called to confirm i received welcome pack they offered to change my due date to the 28th since i wasn't sure if i wanted to schedule payments WEEKLY,BIWEEKLY OR MONTHLY. no payment for 2 months after purchase

Comment

Originally posted by dasherkin View Post
              I just got a Cap One auto loan after I got into an accident and my car was totaled. My Chapter 7 BK was closed in July 2010. My lowest score was 586 and the average between all 3 was 605. Cap One checked them all. My loan rate is 8.51%.

Comment

hi All,

here's what i find out when i called Cap1. The Rep told me that all 3 credit bureaus have to show the discharged otherwise the loan will be deny.

all of your threats give me hope. Jan. 14th was the last day for creditors to object to my ch7 discharge, so my guess is i should be getting my discharge very soon. I too will be looking for a car loan as my 02 mercedes has been a blackhole in my pockets. a little history on me, i filed for ch. 13 on Nov. 2009 and converted to ch7 on Oct. 2010. i checked all of my 3 credit scores and the lowest was 680 and highest is 703. for my Wife her lowest is 647 and highest is 685. with those scores we are hoping that we can first get approved and get a decent rate.

Questions:
                1) how did it takes to get your discharged letter?
                2) Once discharged did it takes long for the discharge to show on your credit report?

Comment

Originally posted by mrslick View Post
                  Questions:
                  1) how did it takes to get your discharged letter?
                  2) Once discharged did it takes long for the discharge to show on your credit report?
                  Hi,

1) It took about a week after I saw my discharge on Pacer before I received the discharge-letter.
                  2) Actually - and to my surprise - that even happened BEFORE I received the letter.

To make sure, you can also check your credit 2 weeks after the Pacer-discharge to verify it. If it doesn't say "discharged", dispute it. It shouldn't take long.
                  Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                  FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                  FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

IBroke, thank you. With my credit scores do you think i'll a problem if I applied for a car loan right away? My bankruptcy did not include any car loan in it, I paid my car loan outside my bk and were never late.

Comment

IBroke, thank you. With my credit scores do you think i'll a problem if I applied for a car loan right away? My bankruptcy did not include any car loan in it, I paid my car loan outside my bk and were never late.
                      If you never missed a payment on a car loan, you should be "good to go" -BTW, where did you obtain your scores from?
                      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.

Comment

Trans union, experian, & equifax. I signed up with transunion to get all three

Comment

Trans union, experian, & equifax. I signed up with transunion to get all three
                          I strongly suggest you get your REAL FICO-scores at myfico.com. The scores you obtained are so-called "FAKO"-scores ("faked" scores because they are not used by lenders). They are available for TransUnion and Equifax. Unfortunately, the FICO for Experian is not available to the consumer any more.

BTW, in case you want to get the fico-scores, google "myfico coupon codes". DO NOT PAY THE FULL PRICE!

Comment

do you think i should wait to pull my FICO after the case is discharged?

Comment

Your score may go up after discharge, mine did. So, you might want to wait to check.

And as a side bar, there is a credit union that you can join (if you're eligable) called PSECU that gives monthly Experian FICO scores to its customers. Just FYI.
                              BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                              Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X