top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 months after discharge & got financed for 5.25% through toyota financial!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 months after discharge & got financed for 5.25% through toyota financial!!

There is HOPE after bankruptcy!! I filed a Ch 7 that was discharged in June and I wanted to buy my lease which ends next month. I went to several lenders and was turned away immediately after hearing I filed BK, most said they wouldn't lend until 2 years after discharge.

My lease was through Toyota financial which I reaffirmed during my BK because I only had 3 months left to pay on it. So when EVERYONE else turned me away (with a smile), Toyota financial was there. Not only will they finance me, but my rate is 5.25% with ZERO due at signing. I'm SO happy with this deal!! And I think I remember reading other posts that said toyota was not BK friendly....I think someone said they won't even touch you.....so I almost didn't even ask them........but thankfully since I was a loyal customer they want my business!!! YAY!

That's great news. Congrats!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

That's excellent news. I have my 341 next month and need to purchase a vehicle immediately afterwards.

Comment

Hm, I remember reading your post here when I was just discharged a few months ago. It inspired me to try TFS for myself being a previous Honda Financial customer, and could probably do what you did with TFS with them since I was on my 5th Accord. I decided to try out Toyota for a change, and well TFS gave me 0.9 % for 60 months or 0.0008 Money Factor on a lease just three months post Chapter 7 discharge. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your story.
        Chapter 7 Filed 2/28/2012
        Discharged 7/24/2012
        Cased Closed 8/7/2012

Comment

Great story ... and I'll add mine:

Two years and 4 months after discharge, Toyota approved me for a 0 percent rate 60 months.
          So there is hope!

Comment

Chapter 7 Filed 2/28/2012
            Discharged 7/24/2012
            Cased Closed 8/7/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X