Happy to report closed on refi today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to report closed on refi today!

Just wanted to share good news! We were able to close today on our refi. Original mtg was 7-7.5% 30 years. Today our refi was 3.125%, 15 years. FHA. No out of pocket $. We filed BK 6/2012, discharged 10/2012, closed early 2013.

Just wanted to give hope to others, it can be done! 😀

Awesome !! We are awaiting refi news as well. hope it is as good as yours !!

Comment

Congratulations!
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by PANSYFACE View Post
        Awesome !! We are awaiting refi news as well. hope it is as good as yours !!
        what company did you refi with? I am being told that I have to wait 4 years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by basketsbears View Post
          Just wanted to share good news! We were able to close today on our refi. Original mtg was 7-7.5% 30 years. Today our refi was 3.125%, 15 years. FHA. No out of pocket $. We filed BK 6/2012, discharged 10/2012, closed early 2013.

Just wanted to give hope to others, it can be done! 😀

Who did you refi with? I'm going to be looking to refi soon also.

Comment

Hi, I am BB the starter of this post, but I forgot my password and it was a very old email to get back in. Anyway, we went with Union Savings Bank - which is who we had original mortgage with. Very, very happy to have that done. Best of luck in finding mortgage. 😀
            Last edited by Lynn5707; 08-23-2015, 10:27 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X