A Home Buying Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Home Buying Program

If you are faced with the difficult decision of purchasing a home and would like an alternative to renting this company may be the one for you..

I found their website: [link removed by moderator because this outfit has a detailed record posted at RipOff Report. This company is not reliable and is not trustworthy.]

It is a rent to own program for people with or without bad credit.

I personally have not entered into the program bc I am waiting on my discharge paperwork. But I know of 2 people personally that has used this program to buy property right after a program.

They have 6 offices in major cities, my fav chicago, as well as others check them out and pls update the site about your experience if you should actually use them so we can inform others on the forum.
    Last edited by lrprn; 09-22-2008, 07:11 PM.

I guess this wont apply to people who live in New York.

Comment

no unfortunately

unfortunately it doesnt but if you chegk with hud or contact your city hall they can refer you to the agencies near you that can help you. Research is the key. I am gonna try the program i see the monitor took the link down, but no company exists long without complaints. We have two in chicago.There is also one in gary, in. Thab has received grants to assist you in home buying the grants they are promoting are for $30,000 so much goes to your down payment certain economical items in the house for the environment you know the usual.

Most of these programs require a credit course to be completed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X