BK Discharge Letter/Forms to underwriters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK Discharge Letter/Forms to underwriters

I am suppose to close on a house next week with NationStar Mortgage(I am 2.5 years out of chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge). They are requiring me to submit my discharge papers. That's not a problem. The problem is that the B18 letter is only 2 pages and only says that all debt has been discharge.

My mortgage broker says that we need something that shows a list of debts that were discharge. I either never got it or it doesn't exist. I even register on PACER and found my bankruptcy case. There is no such list that I can find beside the BK petition that I filed. I have tried google and looked for other sample discharge paperwork, but it appears that mine is typical.

I can see why the Fed's dont have a list because they are sending it out to EACH individual creditor. So they wouldn't include other creditor on it.

Has anyone gone thru underwriting? What did you send? Was it enough? Does such a list (discharge list) exist?

Thanks for your help everyone.
    Last edited by JaysonFL; 02-12-2011, 10:56 AM.

Your Matrix is all your listed discharges plus any you have not put down. That is what they want and they know it. What more could they get is really nothing unless you print your whole docket. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X