Litton sold a loan on house that is about to be foreclosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Litton sold a loan on house that is about to be foreclosed

Ok, So yesterday I received a certified letter that my primary lender is going to sell the house next month 11/04, Yeah!!! Finally!!! after many many months of us completely ignoring each other. It is about frigging time.

Today I received a letter that Litton my second sold my loan to Owen Loan Servicers. I wonder if Owen and a letter from is going to try to start collecting from us. In the mail with the Litton letter was a letter from OLS stating that we need to insure the house or they would and charge us. LOL.

Do you think there is anything I should do, Or should I ignore them like I did Litton?

Can a non-reaffirmed loan be legally sold after Chapter 7 discharge? How can I keep Ocwens from reporting on my CR?
    Chapter 7
    Filed, 12/21/2010
    Discharged, 03/30/2011

Send OLS a copy of your discharge order. That should keep them from reporting to the credit bureaus. If it doesn't, then you'll need to dispute their reports and will have a possible action against them.

Yes, they can sell a discharged debt. But, the injunction against attempting to collect discharged debt applies to the buyer. Their only recourse is foreclosure or, in this case, waiting for the first to foreclose and waiting to get what's left after paying the first and foreclosure expenses.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X