Usda success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usda success

Bk discharged in Dec 09 and foreclosure happened in May 09.our mid score is 710.
    I would have never known about usda loan without this board,so Thank you!

The process was easy but not for the faint of heart! The irony is that we bought a foreclosure 5 year old house in outstanding shape( fannie mae homepath ,the house came on the market just 3 days prior !) and their timeline was quite strict :45 days from the day we had a contract,and as you know Usda works on its own timeframe ! But we made it !
    Our rate :3.375 % ,no down payment,and seller paid $7k towards our closing cost ( including termite bond ,half of the home warranty,title etc) ,we did put a 1k earnest money,but we received $990 at closing!
    The house was re-keyed and we received 2 remotes for the garage opener.

My take on this : be patient,rebuild slowly your credit,and do not over extend yourself! Find a broker(early,I have been in touch for the past year ,he was the only one who answered my email from the dozen I sent ,and he explained the process) he knew the usda ins and out! We also asked him about realtors( we wanted someone that he would be comfortable with,and that he trusted , he found us a gem !) .
    filed chap 7 pro se 09/15/09
    341 meeting 10/19/09 continued
    2nd 341 meeting 11/09/09 concluded
    discharged : 12/21/09 closed :01/08/10

congrats!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!

best of luck with your new home!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations!!! Yours is a wonderfully successful story for those wondering what to expect after the BK is over.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Inspiring!! Congratulations
          Filed No Asset Chp 7 BK: January 2010
          Discharged: August 2010
          A life lesson well learned.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse