Buying a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a new home

i am looking into buying a home. I was discharged 4-1/2 years ago and living in one the homes that was included in the BK. One house I let go and the other I am still renting out. I want to rent out the house I am living in right now.

i am make a fairly good income now. I was able to finance a $30,000 balance on a car and have about 4 credit cards with low or no balances and my credit score is now 689. I have about $70,000 saved to buy a house which may go for about $550,000 in our area. That is not the 20% required, so does that mean that I will have to save the total 20%?

Any lenders out there that will allow me to pay 10%?

Will I be able to get FHA and pay less down payment?

Thanks. The are the times that I regret filing BK but I got desperate with the houses being upside down and losing tenants on my 2 properties.

Thanks

FHA will do the job for you. If you do 10% down that will save you a lot of money from the PMI. 90% LTV

you can try Scott Schang Broadview Mortgage Long Beach, California at (562) 999-1355

You can also try quickenloans.com (tobee43 (forum member here) had success)

I'm trying with PMAC right now based in California but have offices in Florida (where i live)

Good Luck!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X