Juniper Mastercard Approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by invest1choice View Post
    I had the same preapproval , I called and applied they denied me I think because they said they will send me a response in 30 days . which I think that is there was of saying NO... why would they send me this preapproval then deny me . I don't understand that. What would be the point ...
    i agree...stupid juniper

Comment

Originally posted by invest1choice View Post
      I had the same preapproval , I called and applied they denied me I think because they said they will send me a response in 30 days . which I think that is there was of saying NO... why would they send me this preapproval then deny me . I don't understand that. What would be the point ...
      Just because your pre-approved. Doesn't mean you automatically get the cars. It means you were pre-selected on data provided by a CRA, that you meet to qualify for the offer.

Comment

just because they said 30 days doesn't mean "no" either. Call them and check. maybe they just need to verify your income or someting. that's what happened to me with hooter.
        Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Just curious, how long have you been discharged?

Comment

Originally posted by majicman50 View Post
            Just curious, how long have you been discharged?
            I'm guessing they were discharged sometime during/before 2006!
            Stopped paying CCs 1/10 | Stopped paying mortgages 2/10 | Interviewed attorneys 3/10-5/10 | Retained attorney 5/14/10 | Delivered paperwork to attorney 6/17/10 | Filed Ch7 7/9/10 | 341 8/16/10 | Objection Deadline 10/15/10 | DISCHARGED 10/20/10

Comment

Holy "Old posts" Batman!!
              Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
              341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
              Last day for objections: 7-14-08
              Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

Well since we're reviving an old thread...
                Has anyone ever included Juniper/Barclays in BK and then afterward been approved? If so, how long after?

Comment

Originally posted by Stilltheone View Post
                  Holy "Old posts" Batman!!
                  LOL! I didn't even realize it until you said this. I then went back and looked. WOW!
                  New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

ahh the good old days of 2005-2007, where a person earning 40K a year can be approved for a $500,000 mortgage. What more to creditcards approval? Maybe that time the discharge order and the pre approval are in the same mailbox. That's why we have the great Recession today.
                    This Forum is better than any lawyer I met.

Comment

LOL... I applied for a barclays card earlier in this year and I even called the reconsideration line and they still wouldn't approve me. She told me my trade lines weren't aged enough and it was too soon after my bankruptcy and I said its been over six months and she still said it was too soon but wouldn't tell me how long would be better... she just said keep up the good work and try again later... lol.
                      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                      Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X