Orchard Bank Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orchard Bank Credit Card

I went to their website, and when I clicked on "Apply Now" (just to see where it goes) I noticed that the URL said "hsbcapply.com". That tells me that it's HSBC.

Is this true?
    How good is HSBC?
    How good is the Orchard Bank credit card? Would you recommend it?
    How is the customer service?
    Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
    Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
    Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
    11/16/2007 - Discharged!

HSBC seems to be okay. I have had their card for a couple of months now and I like it. Their website is easy to manuver, and you can get up to date info daily. We make our payments online, and have not had any problems. My husband has the Orchard card, and I have the HSBC card. They gave us generous limits, and so far, so good. No complaints!!

Comment

Orchard is backed by HSBC. We have both HSBC and Orchard. Hubby's is HSBC and mine is Orchard.

They're OK. But that's easy to say when you don't use them.

Hubby bought a tank of gas on his. Paid in full when the bill came. I charged a car repair on mine. Paid that in 2 payments. It was 0% introductory rate so no interest accrued.

Since then, no charges on either card. And both keep reporting OK, OK, OK every month.
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

I also have 2 of there cards... and I been using them and paying them off as I use and no problems yet.

My BF has one as well and I called to cancel his b4 we even activated and they were soooo against us cancelling they even offered him more money to stay.

So far no issues and yes the website is so easy to use.
        Discharged... 2/13/07 Closed... 2/20/07
        Ochard Bank $600 Household Bank $600
        Hooters Card $1000 Target Store Card $500
        Discover HSBC $300

Comment

Pretty good! Just consolidated my 2 cards and hubby's 2 cards into one card. They combined all the limits to one card of my choice. Of course I chose with one with the lowest fee and apr. I've been happy with them as a a rebuilder card and plan to keep it in order to "age" my credit.
          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X