Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capital One

Hello all,

Has anyone had any experience with Capital One? I had a Credit Card with them a long time ago, when they were new to the world, but it was closed a long time ago. My car loan was with them, and they repo'd it. They approved me for a credit card, with a nice credit limit and APR, and a low annual fee.

I'm waiting for the catch. If there is anything I learned from banks, there is always a catch. I read the terms and conditions completely (because I'm a nerd), and didn't find anything fishy.

Anyone have problems with them before? Like bait and switch?

-Ben

Do a search on the forum and see what all comes up.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by whywhywhy View Post
      Hello all,

Has anyone had any experience with Capital One? I had a Credit Card with them a long time ago, when they were new to the world, but it was closed a long time ago. My car loan was with them, and they repo'd it. They approved me for a credit card, with a nice credit limit and APR, and a low annual fee.

I'm waiting for the catch. If there is anything I learned from banks, there is always a catch. I read the terms and conditions completely (because I'm a nerd), and didn't find anything fishy.

-Ben

I had one from 18-25 and never had a problem with them. I applied and have one coming now also. My mother has had one since 1998 and had no problems.

Comment

hubby bk'd one and got a new one 6 months later.

we also got a car loan with them 8 months after BK.

no catch that I know of.
        Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by whywhywhy View Post
          Hello all,

-Ben
          How long ago was "a long time ago"? There might not be any "catch". Some outfits are more forgiving than others. Remember also that you were given a new credit card. You obviously paid your old cc always on time, and never exceeded your credit limit. The fact that they repo'd your car has nothing to do with your credit card behavior.

Comment

Dang..what were your scores...they only approve me for the PREPAID card...;-(
            Filed BK on 10/19...
            341 Meeting Scheduled 11/26 @ 10am
            Discharged 1/30/2008

Comment

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X