Wamu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wamu

WAMU keeps sending me pre-approved credit card offers under my maiden name.

We are 30 mos into a 60 mos 13, so I have NO intention of applying - no worries.

I have been married almost 15 years. We had a mortgage with them years ago, but it was resold to Wells Fargo. I was married at the time and only listed my maiden name as an AKA.

Doesn't this seem odd??????? Just curious.

K
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

My mom gets pre-approved offers from numerous creditors at my address because of a former joint account I had with her even though the address they had on file was not my address. I'd just used my address once to make a payment.
    Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

It's because your name is listed as such on a list that is getting passed/sold around. You can bet it is probably listed as such somewhere on one of your credit reports as a name you have been known under. You can opt out of all those preapproved offers by contacting the CRA's so that your file(s) with them cannot be scoured by creditors who want to solicit you.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X